South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Moore man against that Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

You say you aint jokin but I figure you are jokin cause im as orange and black as any potlicker you have ever saw Mr Roy I was strappin up my headgear for the Mighty Pirates before you were an itch in a pair of blue jeans and that I promise you! GO MIGHTY PIRATES! 46 on 2

P.S Mr Roy real Pirates don't call em Marion we call em Jasper maybe u is a Jasperite

I garuntee you my Murphy Fair book says they are Marion so that's what I call them. You are going to make that Ross man real mad. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

I'll be glued to WEPG again. I just hope the radio connection will be clear enough for me to understand what's going on. I have come to really appreciate the work that Dunwoody man and that Jackson man do. GO PIRATES!!!!

What kind of mess is this? That Jackson man and Dunwoody man are lazy. I'm still real mad they want put that mess on charter. We need that Goforth man or that Daffron man.You think im joking but im not.

Fitzgerald may just have another field day. He stayed in the game longer last week than previous weeks. Maybe by playoffs he can put together a complete game. He needs to be the leader. However, our QB needs to complete some passes against Grundy to help the run or they will put 10 in the box. You think I'm joking but I'm not

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe