South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Moore man against that Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

Great win last night! Much more solid playing and execution than we've been seeing this season. 14 continuing to show how valuable he can be in coming years. It was good to see 88 out there also. 57 and 24 did well. All in all just an enjoyable win. I'm proud of how our guys are putting it together now. Just hoping they continually improve and stay hungry through the coming weeks. I kinda hate to see us have an open date now after a game like last night.

GO PIRATES!!!!

Let me ask you a question. Why was those cars driving around the track last night? I was going down to that Moore mans concession stand at halftime and Grider about ran over me in that black car. I was standing on the track talking to this man from Grundy showing him Murphy's book and Grider came by in that black car and almost ran over my toe. I was real mad. Grider thinks he owns that field just because his name is on that durn scoreboard. You think im joking but im not.

Meet year?

Is that a Chinese thing like year of the rat?

Slice you know how that auto mis-spell doesn't always work ! Yeah , next yr. looks like we are building towards a good season. At least allowing some to finally get off the bench. Maybe before the end of this season sp will let all of the dogs out of the house.....

Let me ask you a question. Why was those cars driving around the track last night? I was going down to that Moore mans concession stand at halftime and Grider about ran over me in that black car. I was standing on the track talking to this man from Grundy showing him Murphy's book and Grider came by in that black car and almost ran over my toe. I was real mad. Grider thinks he owns that field just because his name is on that durn scoreboard. You think im joking but im not.

You should of know'd better than to walk out on the track during the homecoming race.  Too much Red Bull, I recon'.

You're just lucky Tony Stewart weren't drivin' that car.  :ph34r:

You should of know'd better than to walk out on the track during the homecoming race. Too much Red Bull, I recon'.

You're just lucky Tony Stewart weren't drivin' that car.

:ph34r:

What kind of mess is this? That is a durn walking track, not a car track. Grider about ran over my toe and I dropped my book on the ground because of this and my Murphy Fair book got ran over my Griders car he was driving. Now it has a durn tire mark on it. I'm real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard