South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Moore man against that Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

Have to ask, is 24 hurt for SP. Thought 53 / 88 was his understudy so to speak. Just curious. Good luck to this young man; hope he exploits this opportunity to both his and teams advantage.

SP should benefit if all this Grundy freshman QB talk ain't just chatter. SP is a tough place for a freshman to take his first boat ride. Reminds me of Millard diving in head first on a rainy night in Geor.....Boyd.

Unrelated, but my little red riding man disappeared. :angry:

I remember that night NoHope. That was the night those sweatervests turned on the hurricane machine and made us play in a mud hole.

53 will more than likely be in 88 this week due to where he plays on offense. He has asked to wear his dad's old number but was shot down. I would like to see him in #11 like his pops. Tradition goes a long way at Sp.

What kind of mess is this? A hole knocker wears a number in the fifties. A runner would wear number 11. You have to be able to knock a hole before you can be a runner. Sometimes runners have to knock their own holes a hold onto the ball. You think im joking but im not

Dad burnit, Old Pirate ain't feeling too snappy right now. You see, OP done and bout got all tore up a something awlful thinking about getting earholed by anything wearing purple. Now it be as it is Dunlap done out feuded the Pirates earlier and them Jasperlites is predicting and planning on a huge ear holing come Halloween, recon the Pirates best come out with plenty of gun power to assure a good shot at 500 or better against purple wearing fellers

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit, Old Pirate ain't feeling too snappy right now. You see, OP done and bout got all tore up a thinking about getting earholed by anything. Now it be as it is Dunlap done out feuded the Pirates earlier and them Jasperlites is predicting and planning on a huge ear holing come Halloween, recon the Pirates best come out with plenty of gun power to assure a good shot at 500 against purple wearing fellers

If we don't get this win against the purple clad folks, we probably won't get one this season. Update on the youngster at Grundy? Del?

If we don't get this win against the purple clad folks, we probably won't get one this season. Update on the youngster at Grundy? Del?

I sure hope that Moore man lets you give the pep talk Halloween week about how they need to just go ahead and hang up the cleats on Monday morning, its over. 

***Sarcasm Warning***

Edited by rlh

I sure hope that Moore man lets you give the pep talk Halloween week about how they need to just go ahead and hang up the cleats on Monday morning, its over.

***Sarcasm Warning***

Didn't say it was over. You can lose to Marion and still advance far in the playoffs. Go Pirates! Hope you make it to some more games this season. Maybe Eraser will show back up.