Marion and Sequatchie (Ross man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

I expected to see more excitment about this game than it's generating so far.  Sequatchie has home field advantage.  If that old veer can eat up the clock and get a few scores early this might be a ball game.  It's about the only chance Sequatchie has IMO.  I don't see that happening.  Game may be close in first half but MC pulls away and wins comfortably during second half.  MC can run straight at Sequatchie and win; Sequatchie will try to run straight at MC and will lose.  Could be a close ball game but I just don't see it.  Entirely depends on whether Sequatchie can keep that clock running with long possessions of the ball that end in scores.  MC defense will stop the veer.....just enough.

Marion County just has too much for Sequatchie County in this one. They are much more athletic and older than Sequatchie. Sequatchie will score 2 times and then I will throw in 1 more score for homefield advantage. Marion will score 40 plus wherever they play this one.

Marion County 42

Sequatchie Co 20

Edited by TheAmbassador

MC will have to have an off game and Seq play lights out to keep it close. No disrespect but I don't see Seq hanging in this one. Anybody can be beat on any given day but defense wins championships and if this is your first time seeing this Warrior defense get ready for a show. Seq has to be successful passing or its a long night. They can't run the ball against MC and win.