Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

Kicker is all state. Kickoffs go I end zone 90% of time. Xtra points are automatic. Have had trouble with field goals. Was short from 30 yards at mo east last year. Had 2 blocked by east this year. And the refs will be for the bears this Friday. They like dollywood passes too ;)

Wow. Sounds like two even teams. It may come down to the guys in stripes. We got less than 24 hours to make the difference.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for this one to be over with. I've heard so much about losing the quarterback this week from so many people and how we're going to get upset Friday because of it. If that will sell some extra tickets this week then that will be good but I think it will be 35-14 Maryville.oicha9.jpg

I hate to say it but I don't see this game being any different than last couple times we've played. I'll still be there yelling for 4 quarters tho

Indeed they do. Just saw the grizzly man show and when the Bears get hungry enough they eat their cubs.

Welp now gb89 eye nevur saw hit git thait baid.....Butt eye do reemimburr tha littull gift shop on tha left goin' intwo Pigeun Forge and tha waz a bare thair thait wood drank a chocklit "brownie" drank if'un ewe wood bye hit fer him frum tha shop......Pore old bare haid tha diareeuh all tha time tho.....Poor feller..... :mellow:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I've seen this movie so many times. People think they got Maryville right where they want them, they get all happy and gitty, can't wait till game time, It's gonna' be a close game this year, yada, yada, yada. Then midway through the third quarter they look up at the scoreboard and see that their trailing the Rebels by 30 points, wondering what the heck just happened. I'm not down on Sevier Co. or anything like that, You can insert team name and the same thing is true for about 95% of schools from east to west.

Good post, yet sooner or later the people will get one right. Maybe tomorrow night, probably not. Go Rebels, play your game and the outcome is controlled. Hope for no more injuries.

I've seen this movie so many times. People think they got Maryville right where they want them, they get all happy and gitty, can't wait till game time, It's gonna' be a close game this year, yada, yada, yada. Then midway through the third quarter they look up at the scoreboard and see that their trailing the Rebels by 30 points, wondering what the heck just happened. I'm not down on Sevier Co. or anything like that, You can insert team name and the same thing is true for about 95% of schools from east to west.

Where did you play waco? You sound like a 1 and out Indian. Don't even tell me if you are a Hill Topper.You have got to believe waco, its all you have got.

GB 

GB

Edited by gobears89