Collinwood travels to Adamsville ( Homecoming )

Redrage1990

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really think Collinwood should just for fit the rest of th season and just start practicing for next season its hopeless man they should just give up this year iv never seen a team that bad

there is one thing collinwood does is always give 100% no matter how bad they are. They are gonna play their hardest in every game and I can tell you one thing for they will not forfeit the rest of the season and for you to come on here and run your mouth about this great group of kids is pathetic. They work as hard as anyone on and off the field trying to get better and all you wanna do is criticize grow up man.

there is one thing collinwood does is always give 100% no matter how bad they are. They are gonna play their hardest in every game and I can tell you one thing for they will not forfeit the rest of the season and for you to come on here and run your mouth about this great group of kids is pathetic. They work as hard as anyone on and off the field trying to get better and all you wanna do is criticize grow up man.

wc 27 cwood 0....... all that matters i still wouldn't show up Friday night and im not going to down any kid ever im just saying i wouldn't show up :roflol: ....... and when it comes to winning games no offense it don't  matter what they do off the field they need to spend ALL of there time ON the field from what i seen... so you grow up and OPEN your eyes it don't matter if you give 100 percent when you cant even get a snap to the qb before getting smashed in the backfiled..........................................27-0 ha

wc 27 cwood 0....... all that matters i still wouldn't show up Friday night and im not going to down any kid ever im just saying i wouldn't show up :roflol: ....... and when it comes to winning games no offense it don't matter what they do off the field they need to spend ALL of there time ON the field from what i seen... so you grow up and OPEN your eyes it don't matter if you give 100 percent when you cant even get a snap to the qb before getting smashed in the backfiled..........................................27-0 ha

what matters is they are team! They don't have the depth everyone else does but they work their tails off I'm the classroom in the weight room and on the field. And what's sad is your to ignorant to realize that these kids can't help that they got threw under a new coach and new system and they have to adapt and haven't been playing for the same coach since middle school. Your still stuck on that 27-0 win how about the goal line stand the last year and the spanking the year before that?

what matters is they are team! They don't have the depth everyone else does but they work their tails off I'm the classroom in the weight room and on the field. And what's sad is your to ignorant to realize that these kids can't help that they got threw under a new coach and new system and they have to adapt and haven't been playing for the same coach since middle school. Your still stuck on that 27-0 win how about the goal line stand the last year and the spanking the year before that?

that was last year.. this is a new year so if you wana go back then we will..... holler at me when yall get a state ring or even make it to the quarter finals lol see ya later cousinwood................................................. 27-0 :popcorneater:

Collinwood is an embarrassment to wayne county lol our middle school could beat that group of kids out there this year... not bashing the kids just telling the tuth

that clearly is bashing your a so called grown man bashing and down talking teenagers. It's whatever helps you sleep at night. Have a nice night and god bless. I'm through with this

Lol, well that escalated quickly....

C'wood has a young team but talented. I've over heard talk about the QB. The QB isn't the problem, nor is it play calling, lack of talent, size, or speed. It's experience, that will come with time. I thought they had a chance with Loretto, but a couple of plays (deflected pass and busted D) for TDs really killed them. After that, they just give up.

With all that said, A'ville will win by as much as they want. A'ville seems to still be a tough team.

Edited by wildcatalumni

Adamsville leads the recent series 4-1 , looks like with new alignments this may be the last meeting! 2010 they got us 27-0 at their place ! On paper this one won't be close ! The wood has been a traditionally good program , that's why I think coach gray scheduled them . As of late as with most small schools the talent and numbers aren't there ! I hate to see a proud program go thru times like this but it will get better ! The Trojans will be back so you teams that are bashing them need remember ! What goes around comes around !

Edited by Redrage1990