South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question. That Moore man needs to check with that Ross man on how to run that flee flicker. That stone man is going to tell that Reynolds man to get into prevent defence. If we hand the ball to our runner those tacklers will come up and then our runner can give it back to our passer and he can throw a hail marry. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. That Moore man needs to check with that Ross man on how to run that flee flicker. That stone man is going to tell that Reynolds man to get into prevent defence. If we hand the ball to our runner those tacklers will come up and then our runner can give it back to our passer and he can throw a hail marry. You think im joking but im not.

LOPAO............Zzzzzz........what a HEEP of mess. RD, Old Pirate says coach Tim better go further than jest checking with a SOS, that feller attempted to learn his OC that trick and it didn't work atall. Yous thinking OP might be joking......recon not, Old Pirate ain't joking a nary bit neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Minnesota Tom what kind of mess is this? That Stone man is a trader. He coaches for that Reynolds man now. I'm a durn pirate fan. You think im joking but im not.

What a stinking pile of feces this is. Those school administrators thought they could just ship him off to whutwul and there was nothing he could do about it. The Stone man loves SP but SP didn't love him back.

Did you stick up for him? No!

Did you even speak up for him? No!

You must not want him anymore so we will take him.

If you bring the Stone man a box of fudge rounds and a moca loca monster coffee drink then maybe he will forgive this "trader" filth that spewed needlessly onto this thread.

You think I'm serious but I'm not

What a stinking pile of feces this is. Those school administrators thought they could just ship him off to whutwul and there was nothing he could do about it. The Stone man loves SP but SP didn't love him back.

Did you stick up for him? No!

Did you even speak up for him? No!

You must not want him anymore so we will take him.

If you bring the Stone man a box of fudge rounds and a moca loca monster coffee drink then maybe he will forgive this "trader" filth that spewed needlessly onto this thread.

You think I'm serious but I'm not

What kind of mess is this? Im not giving that stone man any of my fudge rounds, red bulls our letting him look at my Murphy Fair book. He coaches for that Reynolds man now. He is a trader. I marked him out of my Murphy Fair book and put him on that Reynolds mans page. Let me ask you a question. Can you get that Reynolds man to take those Steve urcle looking glasses of next year when he takes a picture for my Murphy Fair book? You think im joking but im not.

HEEEEELLLLOOOO!! HELLOOOO!!!  OUR COACHES BETTER GET THEIR MINDS RIGHT FOR THIS ONE!!! BOYD HAS NOTHING TO LOSE BOYS!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! I MIGHT HAVE TO COME TO THIS ONE BABY!!! COACHES, MOMMAS, DADDYS AND PLAYERS!! YOU BETTER ALL GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! ONE TIME!!! THE RIGHT COACH FOR THIS PIRATE TEAM COME FRIDAY NIGHT WILL BE ON THE FIELD BUT WHICH SIDE WILL HE BE ON? HELLOOO!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!

HEEEEELLLLOOOO!! HELLOOOO!!! OUR COACHES BETTER GET THEIR MINDS RIGHT FOR THIS ONE!!! BOYD HAS NOTHING TO LOSE BOYS!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! I MIGHT HAVE TO COME TO THIS ONE BABY!!! COACHES, MOMMAS, DADDYS AND PLAYERS!! YOU BETTER ALL GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! ONE TIME!!! THE RIGHT COACH FOR THIS PIRATE TEAM COME FRIDAY NIGHT WILL BE ON THE FIELD BUT WHICH SIDE WILL HE BE ON? HELLOOO!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!

That made the hair on my arms stand up. Good to see you back big guy.