Cookeville (6-0) @ Rhea County (5-0)

Rhea Co.

and if your talking about cookeville yaul should beat us. you have 3000 students and we have a 1000. so how did we drill yaul last year?

Haha I'm not mad. We have 2400 students but how are you 5A if you only have 1000? We're in the same district. Yes you did beat us last year, first time in what 17 years or so? Blind pig etc etc. Congrats on that. But I'm not mad cause we'll put 60 on ya this year just to prove a point.

and if your talking about cookeville yaul should beat us. you have 3000 students and we have a 1000. so how did we drill yaul last year?

Haha I'm not mad. We have 2400 students but how are you 5A if you only have 1000? We're in the same district. Yes you did beat us last year, first time in what 17 years or so? Blind pig etc etc. Congrats on that. But I'm not mad cause we'll put 60 on ya this year just to prove a point.

WOW....this was a tale of 2 halves and one incredible play that ultimately decided the final score. Rhea came out played solid defense and ran the ball right down Cookeville's throat and pretty much dominated the first half to lead 21-3 at the half. Things didn't look good for Cookville at the half But the Cavs made some great adjustments, took advantage of excellent field position and pretty much kicked Rhea's teeth in the whole third and most of the 4th quarter but the Eagles made the big play when they had too in order to get the win.

Jake York's amazing TD catch and run will go down as one of the greatest plays in Rhea County football history. Very good game and I would pay to watch these two play again next week if possible. I believe both teams will be better after playing this game.

Go Eagles!!!!

actually you have 2900 and we have 1100 and wer going back to 4a next year. we will pay you back in basketball season. haha

Dude we ain't got 2900 students! Go to TSSAA.org it shows student enrollment largest to smallest. We're in the same district for a reason. Not just cause we're neighbors. When I played you guys were competitive against us. We were about as much bigger than you then. You're competitive against Ckvl in every other sport. So why gripe about enrollment numbers when it comes to football now?

and you should run it up after recruiting 2 sec caliber players from wilson central. at least we play our own players.

Recruiting recruiting blah blah haha. Gabe Angel's dad got a teaching job at Cookeville High. He's also related to the Offensive Coordinator. Vic Johnson just moved up here cause they wanted to. We didn't "recruit" him. But anyway... See ya Halloween night!

and you should run it up after recruiting 2 sec caliber players from wilson central. at least we play our own players.

Recruiting recruiting blah blah haha. Gabe Angel's dad got a teaching job at Cookeville High. Just like he had a teaching job at WC. He's also related to the Offensive Coordinator. Vic Johnson just moved up here cause they wanted to. We didn't "recruit" him. But anyway... See ya Halloween night!