Cwood versus PC homecoming in Collinwood

CwoodGreen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to see these WC fans giving our team props for the win. Very classy. Thank you. And congrats on your big win tonight. I mean BIG win. That was brutal.

I said earlier in the week that I'm all for Cwood when not playing WC, but didn't think Cwood would win it. Glad y'all cost me a pick this time in our little contest! Maybe this was all these young men needed to get rolling, now they know they can win and gives them something to build on.

I don't understand how you can have 359 yards of total offense and get beat 38-30. The defense gave up 179 to Collinwood and they had short field position the entire night. But when you go for it on fourth and two and fourth and three inside your own twenty, i guess i can see how we got beat plus penalties were bad for both teams. Combined i believe i saw that they both had ten a piece. The York kid (sophomore) had eight completions out of twelve attempts for 138 yards and a Touchdown. Linden has Centerville on the road, Columbia Academy at home, McEwen on the road, and Cornersville at home for the rest of the season. McEwen and Cornersville are the only two games that Linden might be able to pull out. Bad thing is, will the offense that had over 300 yards show up again? Great Job to Trojans on the victory and good luck the rest of the year!