Page @ Giles

WiseOldManGiles

WOMG is right! Coach changed some things today and tweaked a few others and the kids seemed to respond pretty well.

Change them back I think they tweaked the wrong way.They might respond well in practice but it's the adjustments during game is what the coach needs to work on.No emotion,no fire whatsoever.

Good call there Steve! You hit the nail on the head!

The crowd is a thinning and the fans are starting to wake up! I heard a lot of unhappy comments about Walt in the stands tonight. The team is so undisciplined and have no energy. He wants to get mad at them when they mess up, but it's his fault. He takes no blame. Conditioning is poor to say the least. 

A big thing I've noticed is that when the offense or defense comes off the field after a possession they go their separate ways. The position coaches and coordinators should have them together going over what happened on the series. Instead they do absolutely ZERO coaching in game.

I'm getting really fed up with this guy. 

Congratulations to the Page Patriots on a win last night in the Brickyard. It was a gutsy call for the Page coaches to go for 2 in OT. Good luck on the rest of the season. :ugeek:

A game of two half's it was. Again Giles failed to get out of the starting gate at the whistle. The execution & the intensity just wasn't there. As for the second half the Bobcats showed the team that is expected. They shut Page out and played with intensity. I am hoping that same level will carry over into this week and the remainder of the season.

Now a few of you can continue to bash away at this team. As for me I have only "Rose colored Glasses" because win or lose I will support the principal, teachers, coaches, staff, & players at GCHS. I expect us to win every game. That includes the remaining three this year...... :thumb:

Congratulations to the Page Patriots on a win last night in the Brickyard. It was a gutsy call for the Page coaches to go for 2 in OT. Good luck on the rest of the season. :ugeek:

A game of two half's it was. Again Giles failed to get out of the starting gate at the whistle. The execution & the intensity just wasn't there. As for the second half the Bobcats showed the team that is expected. They shut Page out and played with intensity. I am hoping that same level will carry over into this week and the remainder of the season.

Now a few of you can continue to bash away at this team. As for me I have only "Rose colored Glasses" because win or lose I will support the principal, teachers, coaches, staff, & players at GCHS. I expect us to win every game. That includes the remaining three this year...... :thumb:

Hang in there. True fans are what players remember. Friends that only show up for parties but never to help you out when work is needing to be done are not true friends. Same goes for fans.