Page @ Giles

WiseOldManGiles

I don't expect GCHS to win a title every year but we are one of the bigger schools in 4A with some of the best talent. Any way u look at it this year has been disappointing. We still got time to get it back with wins over spring hill, Marshall county, and two or three playoff games. That would make me forget about the bad start

Yes we can and yes it will.

Public schools can't expect to win year in and year out. There will be drop in talent from year to year. That's normal. Giles is still a very solid team will they win a state title..nope. But it's ok because it's not always about winning or losing it's about growing as a young adult it's about a team. Not about bragging rights for parents and fans. I can remeber a time win Giles was a doormat. And richland was were everybody wanted to go they were state contenders year in and year out in every sport. that's changed..,roles reversed. Giles is still good they have the athletes to compete year in year out. Calm down haters don't let pride bring the program down

The bad thing is, there wasn't a drop in talent. This is one of the more talented teams we have had. What we had was a drop in coaching. 

Don't let pride bring the program down??? The program is already down. What's complaining going to hurt?

The bad thing is, there wasn't a drop in talent. This is one of the more talented teams we have had. What we had was a drop in coaching.

Don't let pride bring the program down??? The program is already down. What's complaining going to hurt?

Game is over and complaint department is closed. Cat backers are getting ready for E

Page players play with technique, skill and athleticism. You look at some David Libscomb championship teams. Thier execution was superb. They beat more athletic teams because they were disciplined and executed. Page is a good team. if you can't recognize that you just don't know football. If Page plays Giles Co 10 times, they win 9.

Exactly. 99% will get it. Shortly the 1% will stop back by......... :thumb:

Steve, do you really believe half of what you write on here? It's hard for me to believe that you are that ignorant about what is going on. I mean, I don't consider you to be one of the more knowledgeable football minds around but you know better than to support a man that is destroying the program.  

I've noticed you never answer my questions, you just jump around them with a smart remark. Grow a pair and respond to my comment like an adult.

Before you ask a question you should answer your own question.

The 1%'s question. Does my post add value to the silence????

I know you'll have trouble answering that one so I'll help ya out.

The answer is no. It never does..... :roflolk:

Before you ask a question you should answer your own question.

The 1%'s question. Does my post add value to the silence????

I know you'll have trouble answering that one so I'll help ya out.

The answer is no. It never does..... :roflolk:

That's what I figured, another snide remark. I'll give you this though, you are consistent in your ignorance. I can't stand your type. Once Walt is canned, you'll be on here talking about how he wasn't the right fit and we are better off now. You did the exact same thing with OC and staff. Speak what you really think for a change. 

That's what I figured, another snide remark. I'll give you this though, you are consistent in your ignorance. I can't stand your type. Once Walt is canned, you'll be on here talking about how he wasn't the right fit and we are better off now. You did the exact same thing with OC and staff. Speak what you really think for a change. 

No value to the silence added. Try again....... :roflolk: