Warren Co. vs Stone Memorial

PIONEERS12

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game can not be blamed on the qb... This kid plays his heart out... almost 300 yards  total combined in passing and rushing (60 yd td run) and no interceptions and we lost. Statsdontlie.. do they?   The best qb WC has ever had is playing the game... Wake up Pioneers, this is a team effort, one player CAN NOT do all the work alone...he needs some help.  Step up boys and get behind your qb and get the wins you deserve.Stay strong for four quarters and you can WIN.

Edited by WCPioneer23

Wc should of put 60 on stone defense.wc receiver's was running wide open every play.he holds the ball or eyes down 1 reciever. He went 11 for 22 for 150 not bad unless you saw the game.should of thrown for 350 and 5 t.d Wc has best receivers you could ever have this yr. the team has been behind him.this is not process its You reap what you sow doing players wrong is the only curse Wc has..he not carring the offense the offense is carrying him.

No one said WC receivers were not good. Yes, #2 is good enough he should be putting up 500 yards a game. But, the offensive coordinator makes the play calls, so, a passing play is not always the call. My opinion, it is obvious this kid knows that the game snd has the determination to win. If I was the coach I would give him control for one game. Let him make the calls and play the game and get his 500 yards.