District 11A and 12A

allaroundsports

My thoughts are that Summertown was the better team. You dont build a 19 point lead like that unless you are. I think Summertown lost a little focus which greatly contributed to the PC comeback. Both teams benefitted from borderline calls at bad times. I think if Stown and PC see each other in Lawrenceburg, the Eagles come away with a 8-10 point win. Familiarity with the court will be huge in Summertowns favor.

12Aeaglefan's post is more agreeable with but vandy chris that might be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. A better team wouldn't give up a lead like that and a just as good team would come back. Pc is just as good as summer town they basically beat them twice and you still gonna say I wouldn't put much stock into it. You should get off this site with your biased comments.

Both teams are good teams and this game didn't decide who is best.

Summertown made the first points run of the game and PC made an adjustment. PC made the second points run and Stown struggled to make an adjustment but they did. Both teams play well and if they play 10 times it could easily be a 5-5 split. The low post game was hard for Stown to handle and could be the deciding factor if there is a game three.

On the sportsmanship call, when the player that committed the offense went back to the huddle he was pleading his case to Hastings of what he done. Hastings looked right at him and said You can't do that as he shook his head. Correct call that went Stowns way at a bad time of the game for PC. The biggest surprise is they called it, but it was the correct call.

Edited by EAsports

Both teams are good teams and this game didn't decide who is best.

Summertown made the first points run of the game and PC made an adjustment. PC made the second points run and Stown struggled to make an adjustment but they did. Both teams play well and if they play 10 times it could easily be a 5-5 split. The low post game was hard for Stown to handle and could be the deciding factor if there is a game three.

On the sportsmanship call, when the player that committed the offense went back to the huddle he was pleading his case to Hastings of what he done. Hastings looked right at him and said You can't do that as he shook his head. Correct call that went Stowns way at a bad time of the game for PC. The biggest surprise is they called it, but it was the correct call.

Not trying to be a smartelic but his last name is Haston not Hastings. 

Not sure I wasn't at the game

uote name="wildcatalumni" post="3308316" timestamp="1421625909"]

That's awesome.

I heard Loretto had a kid 6'8". Is that true?

Adam Fleming for Loretto is a junior and closer to 6'9" with a big body. Some nights he looks really good.  But I guess that's the way it is about a lot of Loretto's players.  Some nights they look good some nights not so much.  Recently, they have all really struggled the last few games with offense and defense.  However, tonight they finally got the outside shots to fall.

Adam Fleming for Loretto is a junior and closer to 6'9" with a big body. Some nights he looks really good. But I guess that's the way it is about a lot of Loretto's players. Some nights they look good some nights not so much. Recently, they have all really struggled the last few games with offense and defense. However, tonight they finally got the outside shots to fall.[/quote

Collinwood had their off night tonight. I bet they missed 30 3 pointers. Maybe that will be their last off night.