Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

Truth of the matter is all that did happen. But the Dumb play called by Camden with less than 1 minute left in the 1st half is exactley what gave Waverly the game and you haven't beay Hickman or Fairview yet so watch what you brag about. It was no more of a fluke what Lewis did to you. That beat you in the 4th quarter, and I was there. Their Defense got after you QB and shut him down. They had your center so tore up he shot the ball over your kickers head. Camden knew what to do but they laid back and let the passes come. They knew better. They watched you play at Lewis and you played no different than you did at Lewis. You won against Camden. This thread is over go beat your chest somewhere else. You have Hickman next week. I suggest you concentrate on them because the have the potential to wax you good just like Lewis did.

Matlock...you have no football sense. You and most other Camden fans have too much pride to accept you weren't the better team. I'll beat my chest proudly because Waverly IS the best team in the district...and like I said in August...Waverly will prove it! And the have...and will continue to. Let that loss sink in and burn...until Waverly/Camden meet again

Kicking game is part of football. Just as pass defense we can't stop brown and you can't stop the pass. So in the end we won lol game set match

We actually did stop the pass well except one play...the big one over the middle on the double move. It was  great call by your OC. We had killed all the short stuff for 3-4 yard gains when completed  all night so he called for a pump fake short and a double move from the slot receiver.Worked  like a charm The  Screen pass that scored the first TD is just an extension of the run game really.   You guys won no reason other than you score more points..how ever it happened.  You can say set and game but match is yet to be told..the playoffs are coming. :popcorneater:

Edited by Beagle

I heard it was over 200.... But he didn't wanna play anymore in the 4th.

He had  over a hundred and a td in the forth getting hit isnt a problem for him ask #3

How is this kid academically? Is he getting any serious looks?

He is great academically not sure about the looks only because I have not heard but the will come. Physically he is college ready now..he gets another 15 lbs on him and its going to get messy. Hard worker great personality surrounded by good people.Has the advantage of 5 or 6  coaches who played college ball on scholarships.. Really happy for the kid he knows what a blessing his physical gifts are and doesn't waste them..Not a bit of super star in him..in fact he is actually very quiet until you know him 

Matlock...you have no football sense. You and most other Camden fans have too much pride to accept you weren't the better team. I'll beat my chest proudly because Waverly IS the best team in the district...and like I said in August...Waverly will prove it! And the have...and will continue to. Let that loss sink in and burn...until Waverly/Camden meet again

You said a lot in August why only bring up the one thing...,.you said Creekwood MC and Stewart would be good too and that Camden was way down...same old undisciplined wing t Camden lost to much talent to  contend..   <_<  good programs dont go down too much when Healthy. I guess if you throw enough crap some of it will stick . :rolleyes: 

I have no problem saying you guys won the game and were the better team on Friday  night.enjoy it..

Wingman10 you are right Waverly scored more points. The accounts below are true the names were changed to protect the innoscent.

Waverly played a good game. Camden is not one demintional but almost. Your guys keyed on Brown all night long and he still rushed for 250 yards and 3 TDs. Please dont act like waverly really outplayed Camden. You didn't. Camden missed 3 extra points or it would have been a tie. If the Coach had just ran the ball at the end of the half with under a minute left, knowing he got the first in the 2nd half, instead of trying an off the wall play, QB hands off to running back, running back tries to pass back to QB and is intercepted run back to 5 yard line. Run next play and clock didn't even stare. finelly the refs saw fit to take off 4 seconds, Waverly could decrease their score by 7 then where would you be. But all that did happen and Waverly won. Doen this sound like what someone else would say. What do you think Wavotiger10. 

Matt that was actually a fake reverse pass from Dillon Furr our back up QB for the last 2 years to our starting QB who was a  starting WR last season ..he under threw it  it happens ..was it the safe call..nope if it works Blow is a genius and we are up at half it didn't. now he is the goat.. I am sure he accepts that. It is  what coaches do. Easy to make calls from the bleachers after the play doesn't work,  He made a very similar call vs Fairview on a fake punt earlier this season nobody said a word about it ...because it worked.

Edited by Beagle

Matt that was actually a fake reverse pass from Dillon Furr our back up QB for the last 2 years to our starting QB who was a  starting WR last season ..he under threw it  it happens ..was it the safe call..nope if it works Blow is a genius and we are up at half it didn't. now he is the goat.. I am sure he accepts that. It is  what coaches do. Easy to make calls from the bleachers after the play doesn't work,  He made a very similar call vs Fairview on a fake punt earlier this season nobody said a word about it ...because it worked.

Thanks. I think Coach Blow is a good coach and I support him completely. I like him a lot and his son too. Wes was a very good reciever last year. I was listening to the game on the internet from Florida. Didn't know Dillon was the one who threw the ball. Radio said it was ahandoff to the back, don't believe they called his name and you are right about the fact that had it worked Coach would be a hero. Because it didn't a lot of people see it differently. Had it been midway through the second quarter instead of under 1 minute left inthe half I would have not said a word. Probabely shouldn't have anyway. Wasn't really trying to disrespect the coaches. Was actually more of a statement aimed at a couple of posters who got so riles up at Waverlys loss to Lewis. The bottom line is I think both teams played a very good game and Waverly Won.   

Matt that was actually a fake reverse pass from Dillon Furr our back up QB for the last 2 years to our starting QB who was a starting WR last season ..he under threw it it happens ..was it the safe call..nope if it works Blow is a genius and we are up at half it didn't. now he is the goat.. I am sure he accepts that. It is what coaches do. Easy to make calls from the bleachers after the play doesn't work, He made a very similar call vs Fairview on a fake punt earlier this season nobody said a word about it ...because it worked.

Well said.

Well said.

Thanks....and to all Waverly and  Camden  fans  It was a great game electric atmosphere and a friendly one..lets not let this just renewed  great rivalry turn into a hate fest. Camden already has one  of those with Huntingdon  to be honest its not fun like that.  Camden and Waverly share way to much, we are family,inlaws,friends  and co-workers so   a few friendly jabs should be enough after all most of us are way to old to act the tough guys any more besides imagine what we are doing to poor New Johnsonville if we go to war with each other :P

Edited by Beagle

He is great academically not sure about the looks only because I have not heard but the will come. Physically he is college ready now..he gets another 15 lbs on him and its going to get messy. Hard worker great personality surrounded by good people.Has the advantage of 5 or 6  coaches who played college ball on scholarships.. Really happy for the kid he knows what a blessing his physical gifts are and doesn't waste them..Not a bit of super star in him..in fact he is actually very quiet until you know him 

Great! I would love to see him wear orange in a couple years. Good luck to that young man and to Camden.