Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

Camden you played a heck of a ball game. You never fighting and Deshawn Brown was a beast-mode back. Hats off to you all. I hope you all have a safe 20 mile ride back to Camden. I'm making my own 86 to Lawrenceburg. To all Waverly players who are looking. Thank you for giving it all tonight and coming away with this victory. Thank you so much. :)

Edited by Wavotiger10

It was a nail biter. The district is in the hands of Waverly right now. It's not over by any means though. Two games left for both teams and it will come down to matchups. If Fairview or Hickman beats Waverly Camden wins district but if Waverly wins out they will win the district. Anything can happen. Look what Stewart did to Lewis tonight and the comeback Fairview had against Hickman. Mistakes and a good team cost Camden this game. Excuses can be made and blame levied but Waverly played a very good game and won. Congrats

Waverly was very impressive..2 turn overs to 1 was the difference in a very even game. I have a feeling these 2 teams will meet again before its over.

I have been to many "big" Football games I have never seen that many people at one. We always travel well and so does Huntingdon., but truth be told  Never has a Huntingdon Camden Game had that many people( I blame Huntingdon) and even the sorest of losers would have had to leave  that stadium tonight thinking they were entertained..

Now use that gate Money  to get more bathrooms and visitors stands darn it! :P

Edited by Beagle