Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

Are you serious?  Did you seriously say that?  You guys won because of missed extra points and you act as if Waverly had killed Camden!  Your comments show just how simple your mind really is. Kind of like not knowing what defensive holding is....geez. Did you really play football for the Tigers in the past??? I will never respond to one of your posts again.  Your knowledge of football is beneath the elementary level.  Do your community a service and follow suit and never post again.  Express your love for Tiger football at the game and not on the boards.

I heard it was over 200.... But he didn't wanna play anymore in the 4th.

lol Matt.... funny... We were up by two posessions several times on you. I understand that your feelings are hurt because you can not understand how Lewis County beat us and you could not. Now had you been at the Lewis County game and was honest with yourself you would be able to understand it... but you were not and you have no explanation as too why we beat you...I played 6 years football my friend. I earned an All-District plaque and team Most Vauluable Defensive Lineman award. Including 10 Tackles and 2 fumble recoveries against Camden Central..... 

I am not posting this to brag on myself but this is the second accusation of the day I have recieved that insinuates that I did not play football... My Youth Minister made this for me... You will be able to see my intensity first hand.... 

I'm finished with this thread. Again, congrats to Waverly Central on a fine victory, and a tremendous home crowd. Hopefully we can play again in the playoffs. If not, I hope we stay in the same region next year. The first game Camden ever played was in the 1920s against Waverly. We only had one guy who knew anything about football, and he was a player-coach. Waverly beat us 90-0. It has been a long and heated rivalry and I'm really glad it is back. 

Are you serious?  Did you seriously say that?  You guys won because of missed extra points and you act as if Waverly had killed Camden!  Your comments show just how simple your mind really is. Kind of like not knowing what defensive holding is....geez. Did you really play football for the Tigers in the past??? I will never respond to one of your posts again.  Your knowledge of football is beneath the elementary level.  Do your community a service and follow suit and never post again.  Express your love for Tiger football at the game and not on the boards.

Ease up on Alex. He is just enthusiastic for his team. He did play at Waverly and was a very good player too. Played with as much heart as anyone I've ever seen.

Tigers won cause they scored more points

Are you serious? Did you seriously say that? You guys won because of missed extra points and you act as if Waverly had killed Camden!/quote]

Seriously!? Blame it on the kicker? He missed two extra points! That would have made it 33...they attempted a 2pt conversion and didn't get it either. I guess if they wouldn't have thrown an interception before halftime they would have won too. And if they wouldn't have fumbled the ball they would have won too. Or if they wouldn't have let Waverly score 34 points they would have won too!! Excuses excuses. Could have...should have...would have!!! Its always something with you people!! Waverly was the better team Friday night. That's why they won. Plain & simple. That's football! What a joke. I'm done with this thread. Camden got what they deserved. Its been a long time coming. Congrats to Waverly & best of luck to Camden. I'm sure they will meet again in the playoffs. Hickman next...then Fairview. Waverly will go 9-1 and be District Champs. You can't break the product of hard work!

Edited by FBHIGHWAY

Wingman10 you are right Waverly scored more points. The accounts below are true the names were changed to protect the innoscent.

Waverly played a good game. Camden is not one demintional but almost. Your guys keyed on Brown all night long and he still rushed for 250 yards and 3 TDs. Please dont act like waverly really outplayed Camden. You didn't. Camden missed 3 extra points or it would have been a tie. If the Coach had just ran the ball at the end of the half with under a minute left, knowing he got the first in the 2nd half, instead of trying an off the wall play, QB hands off to running back, running back tries to pass back to QB and is intercepted run back to 5 yard line. Run next play and clock didn't even stare. finelly the refs saw fit to take off 4 seconds, Waverly could decrease their score by 7 then where would you be. But all that did happen and Waverly won. Doen this sound like what someone else would say. What do you think Wavotiger10. 

Are you serious? Did you seriously say that? You guys won because of missed extra points and you act as if Waverly had killed Camden!/quote]

Seriously!? Blame it on the kicker? He missed two extra points! That would have made it 33...they attempted a 2pt conversion and didn't get it either. I guess if they wouldn't have thrown an interception before halftime they would have won too. And if they wouldn't have fumbled the ball they would have won too. Or if they wouldn't have let Waverly score 34 points they would have won too!! Excuses excuses. Could have...should have...would have!!! Its always something with you people!! Waverly was the better team Friday night. That's why they won. Plain & simple. That's football! What a joke. I'm done with this thread. Camden got what they deserved. Its been a long time coming. Congrats to Waverly & best of luck to Camden. I'm sure they will meet again in the playoffs. Hickman next...then Fairview. Waverly will go 9-1 and be District Champs. You can't break the product of hard work!

Truth of the matter is all that did happen. But the Dumb play called by Camden with less than 1 minute left in the 1st half is exactley what gave Waverly the game and you haven't beay Hickman or Fairview yet so watch what you brag about. It was no more of a fluke what Lewis did to you. That beat you in the 4th quarter, and I was there. Their Defense got after you QB and shut him down. They had your center so tore up he shot the ball over your kickers head. Camden knew what to do but they laid back and let the passes come. They knew better. They watched you play at Lewis and you played no different than you did at Lewis. You won against Camden. This thread is over go beat your chest somewhere else. You have Hickman next week. I suggest you concentrate on them because the have the potential to wax you good just like Lewis did.