Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

If Waverly feeds #28 with direct snap it's a bigger margin of victory. Cause we would have scored at least 2 more times. If #5 doesn't fumble and just goes down after getting a first, it's an even bigger margin of victory and the extra points wouldn't matter. But it's all part of a great game and it's all part of what made it so great.

I do think Waverly was more physical than Camden or more than what they expected. If #33 stays out of the game it's a blow out. Just ask him how physical we are. Time for a Hickman County thread and let this one be reflected by our record!!

Are you serious? Did you seriously say that? You guys won because of missed extra points and you act as if Waverly had killed Camden!/quote]

Seriously!? Blame it on the kicker? He missed two extra points! That would have made it 33...they attempted a 2pt conversion and didn't get it either. I guess if they wouldn't have thrown an interception before halftime they would have won too. And if they wouldn't have fumbled the ball they would have won too. Or if they wouldn't have let Waverly score 34 points they would have won too!! Excuses excuses. Could have...should have...would have!!! Its always something with you people!! Waverly was the better team Friday night. That's why they won. Plain & simple. That's football! What a joke. I'm done with this thread. Camden got what they deserved. Its been a long time coming. Congrats to Waverly & best of luck to Camden. I'm sure they will meet again in the playoffs. Hickman next...then Fairview. Waverly will go 9-1 and be District Champs. You can't break the product of hard work!

oooo burned....

Wingman10 you are right Waverly scored more points. The accounts below are true the names were changed to protect the innoscent.

Waverly played a good game. Camden is not one demintional but almost. Your guys keyed on Brown all night long and he still rushed for 250 yards and 3 TDs. Please dont act like waverly really outplayed Camden. You didn't. Camden missed 3 extra points or it would have been a tie. If the Coach had just ran the ball at the end of the half with under a minute left, knowing he got the first in the 2nd half, instead of trying an off the wall play, QB hands off to running back, running back tries to pass back to QB and is intercepted run back to 5 yard line. Run next play and clock didn't even stare. finelly the refs saw fit to take off 4 seconds, Waverly could decrease their score by 7 then where would you be. But all that did happen and Waverly won. Doen this sound like what someone else would say. What do you think Wavotiger10.

i think your coach made some bad decisions and that's why you lost. I still think you would had lost had he not messed it up but you all got out coached and Blow didn't have them prepared or in the right mindset to play Friday night. Your boys thought the game was over before it started. That was poor coaching. Y'all need a new coach, BUT STAY CRAP AWAY FROM OURS!

Truth of the matter is all that did happen. But the Dumb play called by Camden with less than 1 minute left in the 1st half is exactley what gave Waverly the game and you haven't beay Hickman or Fairview yet so watch what you brag about. It was no more of a fluke what Lewis did to you. That beat you in the 4th quarter, and I was there. Their Defense got after you QB and shut him down. They had your center so tore up he shot the ball over your kickers head. Camden knew what to do but they laid back and let the passes come. They knew better. They watched you play at Lewis and you played no different than you did at Lewis. You won against Camden. This thread is over go beat your chest somewhere else. You have Hickman next week. I suggest you concentrate on them because the have the potential to wax you good just like Lewis did.

you apparently was not at the Lewis County game or Camden game one, cause ran Tailback Dive out of the spread all night at Lewis cause of wet conditions and passed all night against Camden because we could... We couldn't at Lewis cause of wet conditions. The game is over. We beat y'all.... You can admit that slippery conditions is why we lost to Lewis now cause YOU have already lost to US! I hope we meet Lewis again at their home field in DRY conditions so you will be able to understand. I loved how Lewis claimed they had 6-7 starters missing and still won. Must have lost all 22 starters at Dover lol

Kicking game is part of football. Just as pass defense we can't stop brown and you can't stop the pass. So in the end we won lol game set match

get em. Bad coaching caused you all a lost..... Will Blow is a joke..... He didn't have y'all ready point blank. We came to play you didn't. O and go watch the film or whatever... Brown wasn't running at the line as hard in last of the 3rd and the 4th quarter. He windy wanna run with the beating he received.

We actually did stop the pass well except one play...the big one over the middle on the double move. It was great call by your OC. We had killed all the short stuff for 3-4 yard gains when completed all night so he called for a pump fake short and a double move from the slot receiver.Worked like a charm The Screen pass that scored the first TD is just an extension of the run game really. You guys won no reason other than you score more points..how ever it happened. You can say set and game but match is yet to be told..the playoffs are coming. :popcorneater:

I told you I liked you, so I'm not tryin to be a jerk, but you win games by scoring more points partner. It's the only way. Unless your talking morally.

You said a lot in August why only bring up the one thing...,.you said Creekwood MC and Stewart would be good too and that Camden was way down...same old undisciplined wing t Camden lost to much talent to contend.. <_< good programs dont go down too much when Healthy. I guess if you throw enough crap some of it will stick . :rolleyes: good man. I honestly do not wanna see Camden again. That's called bein honest.

I have no problem saying you guys won the game and were the better team on Friday night.enjoy it..

Matt that was actually a fake reverse pass from Dillon Furr our back up QB for the last 2 years to our starting QB who was a starting WR last season ..he under threw it it happens ..was it the safe call..nope if it works Blow is a genius and we are up at half it didn't. now he is the goat.. I am sure he accepts that. It is what coaches do. Easy to make calls from the bleachers after the play doesn't work, He made a very similar call vs Fairview on a fake punt earlier this season nobody said a word about it ...because it worked.

I like point made.

If Waverly feeds #28 with direct snap it's a bigger margin of victory. Cause we would have scored at least 2 more times. If #5 doesn't fumble and just goes down after getting a first, it's an even bigger margin of victory and the extra points wouldn't matter. But it's all part of a great game and it's all part of what made it so great.

I do think Waverly was more physical than Camden or more than what they expected. If #33 stays out of the game it's a blow out. Just ask him how physical we are. Time for a Hickman County thread and let this one be reflected by our record!!

I bet you think we need to go to the I-Formation and run dive and sweep with DP every play too even if we get yardage or not as long as he gets the ball. I heard enough of that at Lewis County game. Your attitude is the reason we only won 18 games during 4 years I played..... Only worried about your kid. Not the program.