Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

Wavo please stop posting. You are embarrassing the program with your actions. We appreciate your enthusiasm, but keep your comments to yourself. 

aren't I proud that you made your very first comment to me...... I am so happy about that... Yay! but I do not think I will grant you your request... Sorry! :) but I do hope you have a great night though.... I hope that means something to you... :)

aren't I proud that you made your very first comment to me...... I am so happy about that... Yay! but I do not think I will grant you your request... Sorry! :) but I do hope you have a great night though.... I hope that means something to you...

Think of the negative impact you are having on the program. Your support is appreciated but it is getting a little off base. Where were you last year when the team was 1-9. Yes the program is being turned around and it is exciting, but don't be an anchor from the past dragging Waverly back down.

hmmm where was I? umm I was listening to every game on the radio.... I didn't make this about me... Somebody calling me a poser, ummm saying I never played, Football and an average player is what did it..... I worked my rear end off with everything I had in me... See if you really played football and actually put 110% into it and then turn around and is called all those things you would be just as upset brother.....but something tells me that since you will not contact me other than behind a screen name then you never went through that.... ask any true player how it would make them feel.... I have already explained to everybody that other than me being a graduate from WCHS they are not affliated with me and not to let my comments affect their opinions the program....  Why are you not talking to the other trash talkers on here brother? Do you know me personally? Be honest Brother/sister?

Think of the negative impact you are having on the program. Your support is appreciated but it is getting a little off base. Where were you last year when the team was 1-9. Yes the program is being turned around and it is exciting, but don't be an anchor from the past dragging Waverly back down.

How you gonna say that the past drags us down, that means you are saying that players like Me, Thomas Werfel, Jake Hale, JT Blue, Nick Bercik, Tyler Fuller, Josh May, Jake Kendall, and many others are negative to the programs... We worked our rear ends off brother, we could not help it that we did not win games... We did everything we could.... Go somewhere else before I say something that gets me in trouble punk. I am tired of everybody talking about the recent past teams.... You act like we didnt get out there and practice our butts off day after day in the heat... that we were lazy, that we did not put forth effort... I know that I did..... you want me gone punk , I am out!!!!!

Edited by Wavotiger10

Wavo. It's annoying to see that you are still using the "wet conditions" excuse. Bro, we lost to 1-6 Stewart county and not a single excuse has been used for that. We didn't show up, they did, so they came out with a win. You're a good guy and proudly support your team but you gotta have class and admit that you lost fair in square. If that doesn't convince you, then why did #28 Gatlyn Simmons have 10 to 11 carries on the night with 200+ yards with 4 td's? The wet field sure didn't stop him. Y'all pretty much stuck it to our d line and up the middle all night.. The wet field plays a bad factor on both sides for both teams but it sure didn't look like it stopped either teams because we both scored 40+ points.. If the wet field really was that bad the scores would've been much lower. Just my opinion, and I'm not taking any shots at you. Just tired of all the excuses, man

Haha

I am quite sure I know who you are and thats a great shot to take at me Bro. I didn't say it was your fault... I said it was people like you.... Brother the only reason I did not play ball at the next level is grades and mistakes... I will admit the mistakes I made, but will you admit that you think we would be better off in the I-Formation instead of the spread... Now do not forget that during that time period we had players such as Thomas Werfel who has more than succeeded in life and football, great guys like Josh May who was almost unmovable, JT Blue, if you have a bad thing to say about him you are a troll.... but we had Horrible Starter such as #55 CORBIN JONES who brought drugs into the locker room (legal action has already been taken) and several others..... You have a bad attitude partner....

Crossing the line.......

you apparently was not at the Lewis County game or Camden game one, cause ran Tailback Dive out of the spread all night at Lewis cause of wet conditions and passed all night against Camden because we could... We couldn't at Lewis cause of wet conditions. The game is over. We beat y'all.... You can admit that slippery conditions is why we lost to Lewis now cause YOU have already lost to US! I hope we meet Lewis again at their home field in DRY conditions so you will be able to understand. I loved how Lewis claimed they had 6-7 starters missing and still won. Must have lost all 22 starters at Dover lol

trust me son, we do have a lot of starters out and they may be out for the rest of the year but that's no excuse you have to play with what we got