Waverly at Lewis Co

FBHIGHWAY

Hate to be an ####hol3 but Camden is gonna get pass rush with 4. Good luck to bboth teams next week.

yeah our front 4 are like the hulk...might be the best 4 players on our team after Brown. then you have Whitfeild just waiting in the middle...  what a great game...

Keep your Heads up Waverly fans and Players...nothing to hang your heads over...watch the school song get sung and know they do it win or lose.  

Congratulations to Lewis County  well played and never quit 

Edited by Beagle

If you watched this game and is honest with yourself you know we got cheated. This is not an excuse it's the truth. Lewis County you played an played well. You succeeded on opportunities that were not deserved but that wasn't your fault. Congrats. To the referee that made in fun of me for crying.... Well Idk what will happen but it was wrong.

I'm not trying to make excuse but there was at least 30-45 penalty on us. If you call me a liar you are not honest with yourself. Good game Lewis. You took advantage and never gave up. I'm proud of you and Sharp. Camden do not be so sure of yourself. Did you notice how much Waverly ran there regular offense? Not much and I am going to say it was cause of a wet field. Don't worry though it's gonna be sunny Friday night.

If you watched this game and is honest with yourself you know we got cheated. This is not an excuse it's the truth. Lewis County you played an played well. You succeeded on opportunities that were not deserved but that wasn't your fault. Congrats. To the referee that made in fun of me for crying.... Well Idk what will happen but it was wrong.

Tough loss brother but never ever make excuses..see ya next week come to the game and I will buy you a burger at Half

So there you go Camden the secret to beating Waverly is to cheat them