MCMINN CENTRAL-KNOX CARTER

onetworemember

Early polls have McMinn 100 %, 3a vs 4a, could McMinn beat Gibbs or S Doyle both 5a who beat carter, leaning toward 4a Carter.

McMinn Central beat 5A McMinn County. Not sure the Chargers could beat South Doyle, but Gibbs doesn't appear to be that great. Carter will be another good test, but the Chargers seem to find a way to win games so I'll say McMinn Central wins this one.

McMinn Central beat 5A McMinn County. Not sure the Chargers could beat South Doyle, but Gibbs doesn't appear to be that great. Carter will be another good test, but the Chargers seem to find a way to win games so I'll say McMinn Central wins this one.

McMinn County is 6-A, are they not?  This will definently be one of the MCentrals biggest test thus far.  Carter is well coached and they have quality players.  So far MCentral has risen to the occation.  Offense seems to have found itself again.  If the Chargers play "D" like they did the 2nd half of the Sweetwater game, and Offense continues from last game, I like our chances.  This will not be a pushover at all.