District Tournament Predictions

K2ruth

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions busted!

After playing and winning in 3 against HVA, Bearden beat Farragut in 5 exciting and non-stop sets. Both sets and points went back and forth the entire match. No one can say it wasn't a great competition. Tournament MVP went to BHS setter.

Heard CAK also won district championship.

Congrats Girls!

KnoxD. I was actually at this Very Exciting game. Glad I went. Bearden's middle should have got MVP. She played great. Bearden was a blocking machine and that's what wins games. FHS didn't play their best game. A lot of errors but I go back to blocking. The hitting errors were caused by Beardens great block. Thats why the Middle should have been MVP.

Bearden did the same thing last year (if I'm not mistaking) but then lost to FHS in the regionals. Can't let that happen this year. Beachboy commented on the catholic thread about this game. He's correct. That's why they don't play the games on coacht. But we still can have fun on here.

Good luck to BHS and FHS going forward. I am going to try my darndest to get to the regional finals WHEN they play again.

Thank you BBV, my daughter is the BHS middle and she was fired up! She played a great game! I'm glad you recognized her efforts, sometimes middle is a forgotten position with all the great hitters getting the glory

Very proud of all the girls on both teams, they played their hearts out.

Yes, could be same scenario as last year. BHS upset over Farragut in Districts and FHS winning regionals. In 2012 it was the opposite, FHS winning districts and BHS taking regionals.

If all goes well for these two teams they will play again Tuesday, but in a much hotter gym.