District Tournament Predictions

K2ruth

Chill. Yes didn't you get the memo that all other teams have forfeited to Bearden and Farragut. This all happened when they were picking all district team. 

By the way. Why does the coach push his daughter sooooo much? It was brought up a while ago that the only reason he started his club was to put her on the team he thought she deserved. Also said that he is coachingBearden for the same reason. I'm hearing that more and more now. Who knows. Typically if you are coaching your daughter you go above and beyond "NOT" to push her for accolades. But hey you can't fault the guy for making sure his daughter gets recognized, or can you????

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KnoxD. Tell your daughter many of my friends were at the game and all agreed that she should have been MVP. She was a complete force. Coaches have total control over the all district team but not the all tourney team. It's a shame your coach didn't put her on the all district team. I haven't seen another middle better than her in the district. 

Bratman. I am by know way overlooking AC. I was being sarcastic. Now that you posted about how your coach reaches out to the old players, I want AC to win State!!! Sorry locals but this coach gets it. Would love to hear how the Farragut coach reaches out to her old players and how the Bearden coach reaches out to his old players. In the proper topic. Not this one...