Giles vs. Ensworth

Shadowcat

So tell us more. Do you like wake up in the middle of the night with a vision of Giles County in your head? :shock:

You know it may be derived from you having to write that long first name (Jd) all the time. I mean that's a lot of letters for you to remember all at once...... :lol:

If you are going to post on here, could you at least say something that will add value to the silence?

How's yer young men a coming along BPM? Word is you guys have some great young kids a moving on up. :ugeek:

Probably will finish 5-5 or 6-4. Either way it is an improvement over last years 3-7 finish and will be back in the playoffs. 30+ sophomores that only lost 1 game from 6-9th grade has been the difference so the future looks bright. Especially moving back down to 2a next year. I fully expect the next two years we will terrorize rural west tn. Hope you guys get the ball going in the right direction as well.

Isn't fun to watch the haters come out when a team starts to loose. Back to the topic of thread Giles gets a tough loss this Friday I'm guessing somewhere in the 30 pt range. Let's just keep everybody healthy for rest of district. And let's give coaches a break this week we can start back downing them next week again. They have enough to worry about this week.🙈🙉🙊

So tell us more. Do you like wake up in the middle of the night with a vision of Giles County in your head? :shock:

You know it may be derived from you having to write that long first name (Jd) all the time. I mean that's a lot of letters for you to remember all at once...... :lol:

are you CJA? My girlfriend seems to think so lol Edited by Wavotiger10

Well unlike Giles county maybe Ensworth does their talking on the feild. Giles always has something to say on here but yet they aren't any good....

Poor guy. I'm assuming this guy is a Former Giles County player or players parent who didn't get enough playing time when he thought he was the next Eric Berry that could play both sides of the ball but was only good enough to be 2nd string Junior Varsity, or he is either from my home county (Lawrence) or one of the surrounding district team that you all have whooped up on for a while and saw the opportunity to hit you while you all are low. Same thing Hickman County is doing to Lewis County this season. Either way he is not from Ensworth. I hope you knock off Ensworth. I strongly dislike there offensive tackle dads. He is the junior high coach and is claiming he is on track with our new coach cept his mamma jamma son is playing for Ensworth.

Ur rt. Coaching probably won't help us in this one. That is unless jd came and coached. Then we could win the Super Bowl

Jd is a troll, he is a Giles hater. Unbelievable you have these idiots in high school football. Not too hard to figure out where he is from. He can post til his little blue and white arse falls off. :popcorneater:

Poor guy. I'm assuming this guy is a Former Giles County player or players parent who didn't get enough playing time when he thought he was the next Eric Berry that could play both sides of the ball but was only good enough to be 2nd string Junior Varsity, or he is either from my home county (Lawrence) or one of the surrounding district team that you all have whooped up on for a while and saw the opportunity to hit you while you all are low. Same thing Hickman County is doing to Lewis County this season. Either way he is not from Ensworth. I hope you knock off Ensworth. I strongly dislike there offensive tackle dads. He is the junior high coach and is claiming he is on track with our new coach cept his mamma jamma son is playing for Ensworth.

No doubt man, we have so many enemies at Ensworth...smh. I pay no attention to these idiots I try to have fun with them. Were down right now but  we got a heck of a group coming up, I heard they have been pretty sharp on Monday nights this year. I heard the senior class for next year has been playing together for a long time. Good group this year too though so who knows.

Weve all got them, sore losers, etc..

Why don't you all stop acting like a bunch of idiots on here and come out tomorrow night and use that frustration cheering on your team. Our Bobcats have had a rough few games, but I bet my butt that these boys will bounce back. It may be next year, but they have a lot of talent on the Sidelines that has went unnoticed by the coaches. Just praying that the coaches haven't discouraged the boys against football and praying they still have the love for the game. GO BOBCATS