Giles vs. Ensworth

Shadowcat

Probably will finish 5-5 or 6-4. Either way it is an improvement over last years 3-7 finish and will be back in the playoffs. 30+ sophomores that only lost 1 game from 6-9th grade has been the difference so the future looks bright. Especially moving back down to 2a next year. I fully expect the next two years we will terrorize rural west tn. Hope you guys get the ball going in the right direction as well.

Good to hear BPM. Milan will be back I know. Lots of respect here for your program.

We need to have shirts printed with "Where Were You" printed on them for those folks who jumped off the bus during hard times when they show back up for the good times lol. We could make a few bucks!.... :mrgreen:

Good to hear BPM. Milan will be back I know. Lots of respect here for your program.

We need to have shirts printed with "Where Were You" printed on them for those folks who jumped off the bus during hard times when they show back up for the good times lol. We could make a few bucks!.... :mrgreen:

You know we put up with the same thing last year with people jumping off the band wagon. But that's ok they weren't true fans anyway. And it is amazing how the haters come out of the woodwork when you are losing. Everyone wanted to take shots at us last year I guess cause they don't get the chance very often. Reading thru this thread I see you guys are having the same problem. But see what our haters didn't think about was that we would be back and stronger than ever. That is coming next year. The haters are going to get what they got coming. I'm sure Giles will deal with their haters the same way. Much respect for you guys as well.

On a side note, I have only attended 2 Giles Co games. One was last year in Cookeville and the other was 1995 I believe at your place in the playoffs. You guys were undefeated and we were lucky to win. Great team, great atmosphere and great fans. You guys were first class all the way!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

You know we put up with the same thing last year with people jumping off the band wagon. But that's ok they weren't true fans anyway. And it is amazing how the haters come out of the woodwork when you are losing. Everyone wanted to take shots at us last year I guess cause they don't get the chance very often. Reading thru this thread I see you guys are having the same problem. But see what our haters didn't think about was that we would be back and stronger than ever. That is coming next year. The haters are going to get what they got coming. I'm sure Giles will deal with their haters the same way. Much respect for you guys as well.

On a side note, I have only attended 2 Giles Co games. One was last year in Cookeville and the other was 1995 I believe at your place in the playoffs. You guys were undefeated and we were lucky to win. Great team, great atmosphere and great fans. You guys were first class all the way!!

Thanks, nothing but respect for Milan as well. we all have our down years. Good looking bunch coming up, our JV handled Marshall Co. JV pretty easily the other night. Most all the guys on this team will be starting next year. They are big and fast, Jv games are mostly for practice , but I been told by alot of people these guys are pretty good. The trolls will troll...it aint over yet though. Good luck the rest of your season.

No doubt man, we have so many enemies at Ensworth...smh. I pay no attention to these idiots I try to have fun with them. Were down right now but  we got a heck of a group coming up, I heard they have been pretty sharp on Monday nights this year. I heard the senior class for next year has been playing together for a long time. Good group this year too though so who knows.

Ensworth will blast the Bobcats. Beat around the bush and use those rose colored glasses. As long as Walt smith and company are coaching at Giles county, the team will continue to be mediocre at best. With a fellow coach from up north, Mr. Holder, Harrison and Ordway would have one of the most explosive offenses in the state. Keep hoping and praying Bobcats. Only reason you made it to the 'ship last season was because the studs remembered the "TECHNIQUE" that was taught to them under the program before. How many hours does a Walt Smith coaching staff put in? It's all won between the trenches and the previous staffed excelled where it mattered. After this year's senior class is out, Giles county will be awful. Who are your upcoming athletes? And QB?

Ensworth will blast the Bobcats. Beat around the bush and use those rose colored glasses. As long as Walt smith and company are coaching at Giles county, the team will continue to be mediocre at best. With a fellow coach from up north, Mr. Holder, Harrison and Ordway would have one of the most explosive offenses in the state. Keep hoping and praying Bobcats. Only reason you made it to the 'ship last season was because the studs remembered the "TECHNIQUE" that was taught to them under the program before. How many hours does a Walt Smith coaching staff put in? It's all won between the trenches and the previous staffed excelled where it mattered. After this year's senior class is out, Giles county will be awful. Who are your upcoming athletes? And QB?

Old news man, do you not think by now we know all this @!$!  If you dont know the guys coming up who are you to sit here and say we going to be awful. i guess you will find out for yourself, I am loving all these experts joining coacht all the sudden. Who do you pull for? You know what better yet dont waste your time typing, you and Jd and these other one year wonders can enjoy it, Im done responding to you.

Edited by Catfan68

I'm not from Giles County. Have 0 ties to the team or players but I follow high school sports really close. I also read these message boards where anyone in their mommas basement can make a comment. A few months ago I read where every one was showing support for a group of boys and coaching staff who had lost one of their key players to a car accident. They talked about Giles county being a family and coming together. Do you not think that every time these boys take the field they are thinking about him? And wanting to high five him after a huge hit? What about the coaches? They lost one of their kids. Did you really think this season was going to be easy? I'm glad my family has my back through good times, sad times and tragedy. Not just the good times. The kids read these post. Hope you're proud.

Old news man, do you not think by now we know all this @!$!  If you dont know the guys coming up who are you to sit here and say we going to be awful. i guess you will find out for yourself, I am loving all these experts joining coacht all the sudden. Who do you pull for? You know what better yet dont waste your time typing, you and Jd and these other one year wonders can enjoy it, Im done responding to you.

I know what's in the cupboard and for you to think Giles has a bright future is pretty close to being insane. By asking who your upcoming athletes are, I mean, are there any #7, #3, #10, #17's in hiding cause the Bridgeforth QB will not be attending Giles county. There's a reason Ole Miss's current QB didn't go to Richland. How much time does the current staff pour into developing QB's cause #17 went from looking dynamic to just an average QB really quick. And an unknown MCHS QB is shining. Why? People that understand football and have children with potential are smart enough to realize, that Giles county is no longer the place to send players.

Edited by PlaytheGame150

I know what's in the cupboard and for you to think Giles has a bright future is pretty close to being insane. By asking who your upcoming athletes are, I mean, are there any #7, #3, #10, #17's in hiding cause the Bridgeforth QB will not be attending Giles county. There's a reason Ole Miss's current QB didn't go to Richland. How much time does the current staff pour into developing QB's cause #17 went from looking dynamic to just an average QB really quick. And an unknown MCHS QB is shining. Why? People that understand football and have children with potential are smart enough to realize, that Giles county is no longer the place to send players.

You hit the nail right on the head.And yes we do and always had those players in hiding.Its up to the coaches to find and maximize players to their potential.Thats what the previous coaching staff did and that what the staff is failing to do now.Cant keep playing the same eleven.