Alcoa

onetworemember

Let's not kid ourselves here. Fulton would scream bloody murder if they heard they had to face us in the playoffs, and then Jody Wright would find some way to move Fulton to a different classification.

And our head trainer is a woman, Peggy Bratt, so your argument is out the window.

We have players to beat 6A teams, but not enough ATHLETES to do so week in and week out. So we're playing where we belong for sure.

Minor slip in the he/she statement but I know for a fact SHE told me because she taped my ankle and I was talking about how good Alcoa and jaron tony was that year...

Minor slip in the he/she statement but I know for a fact SHE told me because she taped my ankle and I was talking about how good Alcoa and jaron tony was that year...

In that case, she was truthful, so that part of your argument is understandable because we aren't your ordinary 3A school, but my argument about depth and athletes is why we play where we do, so I'm the self-proclaimed winner of this argument. :)

In that case, she was truthful, so that part of your argument is understandable because we aren't your ordinary 3A school, but my argument about depth and athletes is why we play where we do, so I'm the self-proclaimed winner of this argument. :)

Lol and I was admiring you alls 36th in the nation in 2009 trophy but hey I'm not mad at Alcoa for following the rules lol... I was just stating enrollment doesn't affect football yall would win gold in any class outside of 6a in most years...

Yeah Alcoa would mop the floor with Trousdale Co mosy years. I would like to see Alcoa move up myself. A Fulton vs Alcoa matchup in November would be Epic!!!!

Look up Alcoa's record against Fulton. THEN, look at the scores. THEN,look at how many of the years Alcoa won that Fulton still won the state at a higher classification. Far from "epic" matchup!

Let's not kid ourselves here. Fulton would scream bloody murder if they heard they had to face us in the playoffs, and then Jody Wright would find some way to move Fulton to a different classification.

Fact. Take a look at Fulton schedule a couple of years ago. Fulton always lost to Alcoa and Knoxville West. Jody Wright single handed removed those cross town rivals. Sad.

a friend of mine talked to the parents of one of Alcoa's star players a few years

ago before the Milan-Alcoa state champ game...my friend and the parents were classmates at Milan...the friend told them he didn't realize they lived in Alcoa...the parents said they didn't...they lived in Knoxville...???...I thought open zone meant within the county...not cross county lines....I guess that's where the saying "Alcoa is the best team in Knoxville" comes from

Edited by cofo

Fact. Take a look at Fulton schedule a couple of years ago. Fulton always lost to Alcoa and Knoxville West. Jody Wright single handed removed those cross town rivals. Sad.

Not always lol and the west games could've went either way... We drew names to see who we played... So we dropped west to pick up Farragut a team who beat west during the same years we lost to west??? That logic is off but hey whatever helps you sleep at night... But I will admit we probably would have a few less gold balls if we were in the same class as Alcoa but we would not scream bloody murder at all...

West DROPPED Fulton not other way around. I think the guy who mentioned EPIC battle between FHS vs AHS is probably going off these last two years and how good Fulton has been and he's right those would have been great games too see, be fun to have seen FHS entering that game as a favorite too see how they would do, all years AHS won they were clear cut favorite entering game and they proved it on field. Of course you guys have faith you could win and you should prideful program. Does no good to argue "who'd win" in a game that won't take place.... Good luck to AHS you got a tough one Week 10 after that you get to coast to another gold ball.

Edited by knoxvillefootball01