Alcoa

onetworemember

West DROPPED Fulton not other way around. I think the guy who mentioned EPIC battle between FHS vs AHS is probably going off these last two years and how good Fulton has been and he's right those would have been great games too see, be fun to have seen FHS entering that game as a favorite too see how they would do, all years AHS won they were clear cut favorite entering game and they proved it on field. Of course you guys have faith you could win and you should prideful program. Does no good to argue "who'd win" in a game that won't take place.... Good luck to AHS you got a tough one Week 10 after that you get to coast to another gold ball.

Week 10 is definitely the one that scares me the most (literally, since it'll be Halloween). CAKe always gives me concerns since we usually have to play them twice, so we can't overlook them.

Week 10 is definitely the one that scares me the most (literally, since it'll be Halloween). CAKe always gives me concerns since we usually have to play them twice, so we can't overlook them.

I haven't seen you guys nor Catholic but figure that to be a tough one (for both sides). As for CAK you guys have no worries this year I have seen them. You will score whatever is needed to come out on top.

Look up Alcoa's record against Fulton. THEN, look at the scores. THEN,look at how many of the years Alcoa won that Fulton still won the state at a higher classification. Far from "epic" matchup!

Yes, I have heard you talk about the record from the past but the last two seasons would be great. A lot better than the 3a schools you face anyway.

a friend of mine talked to the parents of one of Alcoa's star players a few years

ago before the Milan-Alcoa state champ game...my friend and the parents were classmates at Milan...the friend told them he didn't realize they lived in Alcoa...the parents said they didn't...they lived in Knoxville...???...I thought open zone meant within the county...not cross county lines....I guess that's where the saying "Alcoa is the best team in Knoxville" comes from

500 fee and your welcomed in.

Yes, I have heard you talk about the record from the past but the last two seasons would be great. A lot better than the 3a schools you face anyway.

2012 Fulton team was as good as this year's Fulton. Fulton was beating team's by 30+ points in 2012 also. Fulton was "expecting" to beat Alcoa on their home field. Even with the worst ref calls I've see seen the final was 30-7.

Last year's Fulton team was beating teams by 50+ points and the Knoxville media was slobbering all over them say that the could beat Maryville. HA! Fulton finally played Catholic. Catholic was up late in the 4th quarter. A last minute trick play won the game for Fulton. That was the SAME Catholic team Alcoa drilled several weeks earlier. Alcoa was up 35-0 at halftime. 49-7 final.

This year or last year....Both Alcoa and West would have beat Fulton no problem. Maryville would beat Fulton like a rented mule!

2012 Fulton team was as good as this year's Fulton. Fulton was beating team's by 30+ points in 2012 also. Fulton was "expecting" to beat Alcoa on their home field. Even with the worst ref calls I've see seen the final was 30-7.

Last year's Fulton team was beating teams by 50+ points and the Knoxville media was slobbering all over them say that the could beat Maryville. HA! Fulton finally played Catholic. Catholic was up late in the 4th quarter. A last minute trick play won the game for Fulton. That was the SAME Catholic team Alcoa drilled several weeks earlier. Alcoa was up 35-0 at halftime. 49-7 final.

This year or last year....Both Alcoa and West would have beat Fulton no problem. Maryville would beat Fulton like a rented mule!

Lol the score was 10-0 in the 4th qrt of the 2012 game... We played catholic without the AA mr. Football winner and I don't recall the late trick play required to win... It's easy to say yall would beat us but yall dropped us and blamed it on moving loudon... Loudon lol... But hey I'm not upset about and while I don't think we would beat maryville I think we can complete with them much better than yall the matchup is just a little better for us... Alcoa has that we are going to run it all night try to stop us mentality... And that wears 99% of the teams you play out except maryville... We are multiple with our offense I feel that would lead to more than a jump shot for us lol... And please don't do the compare scores because catholic drilled hva while maryville "struggled" with them... Heritage gave yall all yall wanted plus more and I think most ppl would agree that we are a little better than that improving bunch... We beat Faragut 55-0 while west beat them 49-30 so that obviously means we could kill west too right lol... That numbers game can be misleading... Edited by FHSalumn12

Lol the score was 10-0 in the 4th qrt of the 2012 game... We played catholic without the AA mr. Football winner and I don't recall the late trick play required to win... It's easy to say yall would beat us but yall dropped us and blamed it on moving loudon... Loudon lol... But hey I'm not upset about and while I don't think we would beat maryville I think we can complete with them much better than yall the matchup is just a little better for us... Alcoa has that we are going to run it all night try to stop us mentality... And that wears 99% of the teams you play out except maryville... We are multiple with our offense I feel that would lead to more than a jump shot for us lol... And please don't do the compare scores because catholic drilled hva while maryville "struggled" with them... Heritage gave yall all yall wanted plus more and I think most ppl would agree that we are a little better than that improving bunch... We beat Faragut 55-0 while west beat them 49-30 so that obviously means we could kill west too right lol... That numbers game can be misleading...

Oh dont go there....Alcoa had three TD's called back and a total of 150 yards in penalties that keep it close the first half. Final score 30-7 fact.

What is Alcoa's record against Fulton?

Look at scores. Stick to FACTS....not your thoughts? Facts show Fulton's "finesse" does not match Alcoa's physical play on Offense and Defense. We have the athletes plus the speed to trump Fulton'sand your AD knows it!