9-AAA part 2

MJGOLDENBEARS

Does anyone actually know what it will take for MJ to make the playoffs? How out of reach is it? What games choose our fate?

A win should put you in. You guys currently sit at 31. Germantown is 30 but they are through at 4-6. Farragut play Maryville which they shouldn't beat. Bartlett plays a 0-9 team so they should jump into the 32.

It is astounding how year after year, the campers of Station Camp believe they are the team to beat. A win over the Panthers of Portland is not a signature win (hate to break it to you). With the Commandos of Hendersonville on the plate, it seems as if Station Camps irrelevant season will fade away along with the rest of their hopes to beat Hendersonville. But then again, that didn't even happen when you had one of the greatest players to ever come through Sumner County in the playoffs last year. So I wouldn't expect for it to happen this Friday.

HHS - 59

Station Camp - 4

Congrats to Hendersonville on winning 9AAA this year.

Anyone have any idea on how they decide who moves out of their natural region. Curious as to see if MJ will be moved to region 2 ( Rutherford County ) or stay in Region 3 if they make the playoffs.

Hopefully if the Bears get in ( which it looks like they will ) if they are a 7 or 8 seed. ) Will be pulling for the H'ville to  beat SC and Cane Ridge to lose to improve seeding.

Edited by BKisler

Anyone have any idea on how they decide who moves out of their natural region. Curious as to see if MJ will be moved to region 2 ( Rutherford County ) or stay in Region 3 if they make the playoffs.

Hopefully if the Bears get in ( which it looks like they will ) if they are a 7 or 8 seed. ) Will be pulling for the H'ville to beat SC and Cane Ridge to lose to improve seeding.

If y'all win (which you should) and SC loses (which they should) you will bump above them. It's looking like the West is going to push some teams East. So you guys may go to quad 2 like WC did last year. WC needs tons of help to get in even with a win. I just don't see most of those things happening for them. They may know their fate after Thursday night with several across the state playing on Thursday.

Hopefully if the Bears get in ( which it looks like they will ) if they are a 7 or 8 seed. ) Will be pulling for the H'ville to beat SC and Cane Ridge to lose to improve seeding.

You better hope we lose. Because if not. We will jump mj. Just saying.

It is astounding how year after year, the campers of Station Camp believe they are the team to beat. A win over the Panthers of Portland is not a signature win (hate to break it to you). With the Commandos of Hendersonville on the plate, it seems as if Station Camps irrelevant season will fade away along with the rest of their hopes to beat Hendersonville. But then again, that didn't even happen when you had one of the greatest players to ever come through Sumner County in the playoffs last year. So I wouldn't expect for it to happen this Friday.

HHS - 59

Station Camp - 4

Don't get me wrong Station Camp fans are my least favorite, but let's not stoop down to their "level"

Crazy week 10 coming up in the district. Hville has the title wrapped up. Do they rest starters vs SC? SC needs to win to guarantee a spot since they are currently the lowest seeded 5 win team at the 26th spot. Mt. J is currently in at the 31 spot with 4 wins. WC is sitting on the outside at 35. Gallatin trying to improve their seeding. Perhaps the craziest game is "if" Beech were to not show up and lose to Lebanon they would be out of the playoffs. A win, which I have no doubt Beech will get, gives them the runner up in the district. We are going down to the wire

Hendersonville probably plays starters a half, maybe into the third. Can't really afford to sit anybody unless they're banged up, because they could slip down a seed line with a loss. They want teams coming to their place in the later rounds, not the other way around.

MJ wins and gets in. WC loses and goes home. Gallatin gets to seven wins (after their start, I would have said 'no chance') and Beech takes second - earning them a four seed. 

Here's what I wrote before the season:

Football season is right around the corner. Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on 9AAA. Here are mine:

1) Hendersonville

2) Beech

3) Station Camp

4) Mount Juliet

5) Gallatin

6) Lebanon

7) Wilson Central

8) Portland

I wasn't too far off. Gallatin was the big surprise to me. Lebanon was a disappointment.

Here's what I wrote before the season:

Football season is right around the corner. Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on 9AAA. Here are mine:

1) Hendersonville

2) Beech

3) Station Camp

4) Mount Juliet

5) Gallatin

6) Lebanon

7) Wilson Central

8) Portland

I wasn't too far off. Gallatin was the big surprise to me. Lebanon was a disappointment.

Seems like the Green Wave has surprised you the last 2 years. Lebanon was a disappointment.