9-AAA part 2

MJGOLDENBEARS

Nice effort by the Commandos tonight in the 44-0 win. Held SC to 136 yards and I believe the deepest they got was the Hville 30. Anderton had 7 carries for 9 yds and was 1 for 2 passing before leaving with some type of injury early in the 2nd qtr, Turner led Hville with 66 yds rushing, Carter had 65 and Elston threw a 43 yd TD pass to Jack Towe. Got a lot of guys in tonight so that was good to see.

Nice effort by the Commandos tonight in the 44-0 win. Held SC to 136 yards and I believe the deepest they got was the Hville 30. Anderton had 7 carries for 9 yds and was 1 for 2 passing before leaving with some type of injury early in the 2nd qtr, Turner led Hville with 66 yds rushing, Carter had 65 and Elston threw a 43 yd TD pass to Jack Towe. Got a lot of guys in tonight so that was good to see.

How is Hendersonville with injuries going into the playoffs?

Commandoes were lucky, Kyle doesn't get hurt its a different game. Vandy will see the light and keep him at QB

The Commandos* weren't lucky.. This is one of the better Hendersonville teams I've seen in my years. Hats off to station camp for showing up but it's simply just the Commandos* year this go around.

Don't like the Independence draw. They scored 42 points on Blackman and lost by a point, and absolutely destroyed Beech. Only losses against very good teams. Being at home against a very good underdog is always risky.

Beating this team last year with Vic Wharton in the quarters was more of a feat, but they're still dangerous.

Edited by insanlylargebarge