Smith County 3-4 vs Cannon County 0-7 does SC get to .500

Girl2

I don't think we would win with him on the field right now. When your line cant keep Cannon Counties line off your qb..you got problems.

SC is at it's lowest point that I have ever seen. Line has NO clue how to hold a block. They fire off the ball, brush the defensive player and stop and look behind them all just standing up and watch the runner get smeared  in the hole.  The TB seems to be lined up a little deeper than norman and that complicates it more as the extra time it takes him to get to the supposed to be hole. Mental misstakes are jr. pro type. Since the first half of the Livingston game, we have totally turned the corner, backwards. Can't run the ball, defenses are stacking the line and receivers can't catch the ball and for some reason we depend on the jet pattern than the short out, slant or 10 yd. stop pattern to hit the vacated LB coverage area. The short middle is open all night due to the sell out of the LBs. there is NO leadership nor desire. It is embarrising SC fans to watch. Congratulations to CC for the win. You outplayed, outcoached and whipped us in every phase of the game. This loss for SC was no fluke. It is time for the seniors who are giving 20% to move on and the coaches start preparingfor next year if this lack of effort and mental mistakes continue. Oh, by the way, SC will be the visiting team the next two weeks so our uniforms should be the practice uniforms we wear during practice and NOT WASHED. If we don't improve, wear the same uniform the last game not washed again. We don't deserve to wear pretty, clean nice uniforms and stink them up like we have the past two weeks. It is not that the SC fans are bailing oud, the SC team has bailed out on us. Now, for the SC fans that I have ticked off - so be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SC is at it's lowest point that I have ever seen. Line has NO clue how to hold a block. They fire off the ball, brush the defensive player and stop and look behind them all just standing up and watch the runner get smeared in the hole. The TB seems to be lined up a little deeper than norman and that complicates it more as the extra time it takes him to get to the supposed to be hole. Mental misstakes are jr. pro type. Since the first half of the Livingston game, we have totally turned the corner, backwards. Can't run the ball, defenses are stacking the line and receivers can't catch the ball and for some reason we depend on the jet pattern than the short out, slant or 10 yd. stop pattern to hit the vacated LB coverage area. The short middle is open all night due to the sell out of the LBs. there is NO leadership nor desire. It is embarrising SC fans to watch. Congratulations to CC for the win. You outplayed, outcoached and whipped us in every phase of the game. This loss for SC was no fluke. It is time for the seniors who are giving 20% to move on and the coaches start preparingfor next year if this lack of effort and mental mistakes continue. Oh, by the way, SC will be the visiting team the next two weeks so our uniforms should be the practice uniforms we wear during practice and NOT WASHED. If we don't improve, wear the same uniform the last game not washed again. We don't deserve to wear pretty, clean nice uniforms and stink them up like we have the past two weeks. It is not that the SC fans are bailing oud, the SC team has bailed out on us. Now, for the SC fans that I have ticked off - so be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I this as bad as the 2-8 1994 team or the 0-10 1995 team? No offense BigReid.

SC is at it's lowest point that I have ever seen. Line has NO clue how to hold a block. They fire off the ball, brush the defensive player and stop and look behind them all just standing up and watch the runner get smeared in the hole. The TB seems to be lined up a little deeper than norman and that complicates it more as the extra time it takes him to get to the supposed to be hole. Mental misstakes are jr. pro type. Since the first half of the Livingston game, we have totally turned the corner, backwards. Can't run the ball, defenses are stacking the line and receivers can't catch the ball and for some reason we depend on the jet pattern than the short out, slant or 10 yd. stop pattern to hit the vacated LB coverage area. The short middle is open all night due to the sell out of the LBs. there is NO leadership nor desire. It is embarrising SC fans to watch. Congratulations to CC for the win. You outplayed, outcoached and whipped us in every phase of the game. This loss for SC was no fluke. It is time for the seniors who are giving 20% to move on and the coaches start preparingfor next year if this lack of effort and mental mistakes continue. Oh, by the way, SC will be the visiting team the next two weeks so our uniforms should be the practice uniforms we wear during practice and NOT WASHED. If we don't improve, wear the same uniform the last game not washed again. We don't deserve to wear pretty, clean nice uniforms and stink them up like we have the past two weeks. It is not that the SC fans are bailing oud, the SC team has bailed out on us. Now, for the SC fans that I have ticked off - so be it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SC fans for the most part suck anyway. Come to the games and sit there like they constipated most of the time. You hit the nail right on the stinkin head here. Aint gonna get any better anytime soon either. Huge lack of work ethic and dedication from this group. Edited by Hsfootballnut

SC fans for the most part suck anyway. Come to the games and sit there like they constipated most of the time. You hit the nail right on the stinkin head here. Aint gonna get any better anytime soon either. Huge lack of work ethic and dedication from this group.

Oh little boy...SC fans travel with the team...SC fans support the team...SC fans make sure the team has what it needs and even sometimes what it wants...What does a fan have to do with poor playing?...Mistakes being made on the field?...As a fan...I can't control that...give me something to cheer for and I will...I have faith they'll come back strong...but it might not be in the very near future if we don't lose this "we're supertar" attitude...get tired of hearing how well they played in Jr. Pro...in Jr. High...sorry...but that doesn't always mean you're going to be good at the high school level...Suck it up, SC...you got beat by an 0-7 team...that hadn't won a home game since 2009...Hope practice this week is tough and ugly...and I love the idea about wearing the dirty jerseys...Love my Owls...but really need to see more effort...SCP...Forever and Always!

Oh little boy...SC fans travel with the team...SC fans support the team...SC fans make sure the team has what it needs and even sometimes what it wants...What does a fan have to do with poor playing?...Mistakes being made on the field?...As a fan...I can't control that...give me something to cheer for and I will...I have faith they'll come back strong...but it might not be in the very near future if we don't lose this "we're supertar" attitude...get tired of hearing how well they played in Jr. Pro...in Jr. High...sorry...but that doesn't always mean you're going to be good at the high school level...Suck it up, SC...you got beat by an 0-7 team...that hadn't won a home game since 2009...Hope practice this week is tough and ugly...and I love the idea about wearing the dirty jerseys...Love my Owls...but really need to see more effort...SCP...Forever and Always!

Pfffft. Please. There are a few there that do a very good job with support. I.E. Quarterback club and a few others..but for the most part fans just sit there like knots on logs. Get up and make some racket folks. Have a good day BIG GIRL

here is another tail tail sign of a team. Look at how many kids are on the sidelines hurt. I don't mean kids in cast and on crutches, I mean the ones azz-grabbing on the sidelines when they could be suited up. Tells you about the toughness of the team, coaching staff, abd the off season program. Some years the injury bug does happen to good teams. But I remember UH before I ever followed them much. Would see them have 25-28 kids suited up, 8-9 walking the side lines "injured". And they wondered why they were going 1-9. I seen Maynords teams lots at SC.....90 kids on the team and 1 maybe 2 out injured. About 2%. You got 55 kids out now with as many as 8 out "injured"....thats 15% of the team. They can't practice and hit harder than when Jimmy was there. I think its the culture of the program and the players. The program needs to toughen up as a whole to get back to its glory days. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan