district 8AA 2015-2016 how does it change with new district parings?

Girl2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my prediction. Mur Central is supose to be forming a football program to play in 2016. If no private split...MCM,YorkI,Upperman,Cannon Co,Smith Co,Dekalb Co, and Grundy. If a split happens, Smith Co is below the new 3a minimum of 615( is 580 now) so it will be MCM,York,Upperman,Cannon,Dekalb,Grundy,Sequatchie

YAI is below 615 as well so how would that pan out?

with UH returning 66 of 74 players for next year, Wright coaching YI and improving each week with his young team, and SC should be better in the coaches 3rd season.....it won't be a cake walk. Those three teams have combined to make 5 semi finals. Sequachie and Grundy are not to shabby of programs traditionally. Giles and Fairveiw are way down this year, and Page is average at best.

U might be right UCM, but I bet all 3 of those teams would beat everyone in our district soundly besides LA. They would be close games with LA, just my opinion.

Have you looked at thier scores? I am not so sure UH, YI, SC wouldn't beat Fairveiew and Page this year and all three be closer with Giles than you think. UH last year would have beaten Fairveiw and Page and hung close with Giles if not have beaten them, CPA stomped them. Now over the long haul, you may have a point. But in the last 5 years, only Giles would have dominated the 8aa teams except in 2012 and 2014 LA plays with or beats them. None of those three are Alcoa, Knx Catholic, or Fulton type teams. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan