8-AA Girls

uknow22

True but they will win this district with ease.L.a. might give them a game but still want beat them.All the other teams will get beat by double digits by them.

Riverdale is a huge feat! But your arrogance is offending my friend. For a team that has yet to prove anything in post season play, you are awful reckless in your predictions. LA is better than last year's state tourney team & believe it or not they are deeper! Can easily go 12 deep & not loose a step. They can play in your face the whole game & not worry about foul trouble or fatigue. Two things that proved to be your downfall last year & prob again this year. Looking forward too it! Edited by oldkodger

Riverdale is a huge feat! But your arrogance is offending my friend. For a team that has yet to prove anything in post season play, you are awful reckless in your predictions. LA is better than last year's state tourney team & believe it or not they are deeper! Can easily go 12 deep & not loose a step. They can play in your face the whole game & not worry about foul trouble or fatigue. Two things that proved to be your downfall last year & prob again this year. Looking forward too it!

I agree. Riverdale was a huge win but they havent proven to be on the same level as Blackman this year. Reloaded or not, they lost some veteran talent last season. CM shouldn't crown themselves 8-AA champs just yet.

Jackson Co beat 8AA team Macon Co tonight by 16 pts. Pretty close game for 3 quarters, then JC blew it open down the stretch. Macon girls look a little better than I remember from last year.

jackson is good but not that good.It was a 5 point game untill 3min left in the game.Then with the 15 fouls to 5 took a hit on macon.On a nuteral floor it could go either way. At the end of the first quarter is was 9 fouls macon and 2 fouls jackson.It was a terrible called game and if you touched or bumped a j.c. player a foul was called.Again remember in the second half it was 15 fouls to 5 in favor of jackson.The whole game was close untill the last 3 min.I don't care what nobody says and it was a terrible and i mean terrible called game. jackson is jackson they are always good and well coached but they got alot and i mean alot of help from the refs last night.

jackson is good but not that good.It was a 5 point game untill 3min left in the game.Then with the 15 fouls to 5 took a hit on macon.On a nuteral floor it could go either way. At the end of the first quarter is was 9 fouls macon and 2 fouls jackson.It was a terrible called game and if you touched or bumped a j.c. player a foul was called.Again remember in the second half it was 15 fouls to 5 in favor of jackson.The whole game was close untill the last 3 min.I don't care what nobody says and it was a terrible and i mean terrible called game. jackson is jackson they are always good and well coached but they got alot and i mean alot of help from the refs last night.

you make it sound as if jc had no fouls.  jc had 2 girls foul out and allen sit most of second quarter with foul trouble.  so lets be sure what were talking about.  both teams had foul trouble and macon started fouling intentionally with over 3 minutes to go which led to them having some foul out. I do believe macon is better than last year but just be glad jc and clarkrange are not in 8AA or you all would be playing for 3rd place.  good day

you make it sound as if jc had no fouls.  jc had 2 girls foul out and allen sit most of second quarter with foul trouble.  so lets be sure what were talking about.  both teams had foul trouble and macon started fouling intentionally with over 3 minutes to go which led to them having some foul out. I do believe macon is better than last year but just be glad jc and clarkrange are not in 8AA or you all would be playing for 3rd place.  good day

As for the fouls it was bad one sided end of discussion! And most years i would agree j.c. or clarkrange could win the district but not this year ,you done good dodging l.a. this year they are a much better team this year than j.c. and j.c. is not even close to being as good as last year.Cental mag would also wax j.c.so i think you would be 3rd if you was in 8aa.