8-AA Girls

uknow22

I think Upperman and maybe even Macon finish above Smith. Agree Central mag and LA are by far the top two teams

Won't happen friend.cannon might finish above smith but macon is weak i have seen them play and upperman would have to play a perfect game withs refs on their side.

Won't happen friend.cannon might finish above smith but macon is weak i have seen them play and upperman would have to play a perfect game withs refs on their side.

Upperman just lost to Central Mag 43-41 at Central Mag. Now tell me how they can't beat Cannon or Smith? Plus Macon's best play, Driver, has been out since OCT and will be till after xmas with a broke ancle. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Upperman just lost to Central Mag 43-41 at Central Mag. Now tell me how they can't beat Cannon or Smith? Plus Macon's best play, Driver, has been out since OCT and will be till after xmas with a broke ancle.

I did not know about the broke ankle but still can't see how one player will help them that much.Now the upperman part you stated is a shocker to me but something don't seem right.did mag have all starters on the floor? Also upperman lost to warren county and smith beat warren county,so throw that in all this scenario. Edited by 8aafan

True but they will win this district with ease.L.a. might give them a game but still want beat them.All the other teams will get beat by double digits by them.

Dont think CM lived up to your expectations in their 1st 8aa game this season! Upperman gave them all they could handle & they were picked to be in the middle this year.