8-AA Girls

uknow22

Very good district. My opinion LA, very well coached, very deep bench and very confident take this district in the end . Every game will be a dog fight. Look forward to a fun season.

No game in this district is a gimme. YAI is behind the others. LA definitely the favorite due to their depth.

you would be correct, and Jackson County is probably all around better than most of our district eexcluding the top two teams. If I recall, Macon stay right with them till late in the 4th.

Why ? Jim Brown, he could coach the 3rd ,4th even 5th best team in 8 aa and win the district. People don't realize "he does more with less".. Watch this year he probably will not beat Clarkr but he will win the other side and advance deep and potentially make the state..

Why ? Jim Brown, he could coach the 3rd ,4th even 5th best team in 8 aa and win the district. People don't realize "he does more with less".. Watch this year he probably will not beat Clarkr but he will win the other side and advance deep and potentially make the state..

Brown is a great coach, but Cannon's coach is close with not as many resources(transfers). Not to lessen him, just being real.

Brown is a great coach, but Cannon's coach is close with not as many resources(transfers). Not to lessen him, just being real.

Only a handful of transfer starters on JC's state championship teams. With 2000, 2001,2002, 2003 having ALL homegrown girls. Just get sick of hearing about it when it is not as everyone says.

Only a handful of transfer starters on JC's state championship teams. With 2000, 2001,2002, 2003 having ALL homegrown girls. Just get sick of hearing about it when it is not as everyone says.

1 or 2 girls in basketball is like 5-6 in baseball or 10-12 in football. You put Cole on Cannon, ClarkR or LA lasy year and they would have won state. If the gal would have stayed at RBSs, who still went to state, RBS might have had 2 titles her jr and sr year. It only takes 1 or 2 transfers in basketball to kill one program and make another dominant.

He lost to Pickett tonight! Agree though he is a great coach but has always had talent too.

He lost to Pickett tonight! Agree though he is a great coach but has always had talent too.

That sounds like a knock on Pickett, like saying..well he lost to Pickett like that adds to the argument. Sounds like it was a great game, and I knew these two teams were pretty even this season. Won't be the last time they play. Hope I can make it to the next one.

Edited by bob77

That sounds like a knock on Pickett, like saying..well he lost to Pickett like that adds to the argument. Sounds like it was a great game, and I knew these two teams were pretty even this season. Won't be the last time they play. Hope I can make it to the next one.

No sir! I like coach Brown & coach Smith & respect their programs. I was responding to the comment saying Brown would take our 3rd, 4th, or 5th place team from 8aa & win the district. Like he never has talent.