8-AA Girls

uknow22

. Correct but I don't put schools like River or Defeated on the same level as Rickman, Hillham, Allons...Avery Trace, Prescott, Aldood. Population has a lot to do with it.

Avery Trace, Prescott and Algood are the primary feeder schools for Cookeville. Putnam Co. is zoned for the lower grades, but not the Highschools.

Guest AllBlue

What has LA done Goldencloud and oldkodger? They beat a depleted Smith Co without the District MVP due to an injury in 2nd Quarter and then beat York, who is in the Cellar in 8AA.  I don't see how you think you've "woke them up."  The real test will be the next two games.

Beat AAA Cookeville also who a couple nights before played Cumberland County tough. Also it should be noted that LA was winning against Smith when she went down. I refuse to believe Smith is that one dimensional.

Beat AAA Cookeville also who a couple nights before played Cumberland County tough. Also it should be noted that LA was winning against Smith when she went down. I refuse to believe Smith is that one dimensional.

Believe it. Smith Co. was only down 3pts. LA is a hot or cold team. I can't figure it out. They have loads of talent.  They have to be hot on Tuesday and Thursday to get the number one rank going into the Dist. tourney.

Edited by jimbo44

Believe it. Smith Co. was only down 3pts. LA is a hot or cold team. I can't figure it out. They have loads of talent.

But they were still down when she went out. I beleive LA wins that game anyway. To answer blueyes, its their energy & how they have played last 3 games that I am glad to see. Agreed next 2 games will tell the tale.

Guest AllBlue

Believe it. Smith Co. was only down 3pts. LA is a hot or cold team. I can't figure it out. They have loads of talent.  They have to be hot on Tuesday and Thursday to get the number one rank going into the Dist. tourney.

I am very familiar with the hot and cold streaks. They obviously have the talent or they wouldnt have beaten some of the teams they have. Last 3 games there is something different though. I'm not naming, but there are some players who seemed to have shaken the complacency and are playing with more fire. That complacency contributed to so many unforced turnovers which was killing them. I don't have the stats but it appears to have reduced. A couple of girls have finally stepped up too. Hopefully the next 2 games will be repeats of the last time they played both, but it will be tough as always.  

What has LA done Goldencloud and oldkodger? They beat a depleted Smith Co without the District MVP due to an injury in 2nd Quarter and then beat York, who is in the Cellar in 8AA.  I don't see how you think you've "woke them up."  The real test will be the next two games.

Never said I woke them up. Just that they seem to have woken up. Anybody that has seen the last 6 games knows what I mean. I have talked to several people that has noticed a big difference in their demeanor the last 3. Now if you are a hater (and I suspect you are) there is no answer to your question anyway. You will find something else to complain about.