8-AA Girls

uknow22

Levy is the best pg in the upper Cumberland and also the best player regardless of position.

By far the best handle. Only a sophomore and does make an occasional bad decision, but skill wise she is light years ahead of any girls pg i have seen around here.

Don't know how this is even a question. And i am absolutely not an Upperman fan.

The fact Jackson beat them, which was an upset in my opinion doesn't mean their pg is better than Levy. Everybody has a mediocre game from time to time.

I would bet if you had 20 college coaches watch them both play 3 games every last one of them would offer Levy before not only Jackson County's pg but every other girl player in the UC.

No she's not. It's not even close at this point and if you watched the game without blinders on then there is no way you could make this statement. She couldn't guard Flynn she struggled all night long against Jackson County. Flynn has won a state championship as a point guard on one of the best programs in the state. This young lady from Upperman has talent and her upside might be more only time will tell but she is not better than Flynn. Only a parent or relative would make a statement like this after watching the game between these two players. You can type in anything you want, Flynn proved it on the floor when it counted. End of discussion. As for the game itself how can you say it was an upset? Jim Brown has owned Upperman his entire career and laid out the blueprint on how to beat them this year. You think it will be any different when Upperman travels to Gainesboro? Edited by UCSportsFan

Defensively she is a work in progress, offensively her skill set is really found in a girl player.

By the way, certainly no family member. That was funny though.

I still say if you asked college coaches the voting results would not be close.

You could be right about that and I do think she is very talented. I'm just saying that Flynn has proven on the floor time after time big game after big game she is a player. As a freshman she was the starting point guard on a state championship team. Had she not blown her knee out her sophomore year Jackson County would have won another one. The gyms are filled with players that look good but it's what you do when they start popping popcorn that counts!

I agree with what you said.

The basis for my opinion is that (i think you would agree) levy has a skill set offensively that is extremely rare.

Flynn is without question a great HS pg. That is not up for debate. I believe that as good as Flynn is, she is not on Levy's level when looked at from a college perspective.

Not trying to demean Flynn in any way.

If Levy can develop a consistent perimeter shot over the next 2 1/2 years she will be highly sought after by major D-1 colleges. By that i mean Vandy at least and many other Big 5 teams.. Not on UT our UCONN level though.

Free college is great for any kid, and greater for the kids parents. Haha.

Both are great players but Levy by far is the better talent. She will receive many more D1 offers. I have had the pleasure of seeing them both play many times and Levy's ceiling is much higher. Losing a game doesn't make one player better than another. Coaching is a very important aspect of the game too. Some coaches are much better at putting their kids in positions to be successful. This part of the game is overlooked all the time. Some coaches teach an offense and some coaches break down every movement and possibility. With that being said Flynn's bball IQ is better than Levy's at this point due to having a great coach four years.

Both are great players but Levy by far is the better talent. She will receive many more D1 offers. I have had the pleasure of seeing them both play many times and Levy's ceiling is much higher. Losing a game doesn't make one player better than another. Coaching is a very important aspect of the game too. Some coaches are much better at putting their kids in positions to be successful. This part of the game is overlooked all the time. Some coaches teach an offense and some coaches break down every movement and possibility. With that being said Flynn's bball IQ is better than Levy's at this point due to having a great coach four years.

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

No she's not. It's not even close at this point and if you watched the game without blinders on then there is no way you could make this statement. She couldn't guard Flynn she struggled all night long against Jackson County. Flynn has won a state championship as a point guard on one of the best programs in the state. This young lady from Upperman has talent and her upside might be more only time will tell but she is not better than Flynn. Only a parent or relative would make a statement like this after watching the game between these two players. You can type in anything you want, Flynn proved it on the floor when it counted. End of discussion. As for the game itself how can you say it was an upset? Jim Brown has owned Upperman his entire career and laid out the blueprint on how to beat them this year. You think it will be any different when Upperman travels to Gainesboro?

Levy is better.the offers from colleges will prove this. Both are good, dont get me wrong. Sorta like Goolesby from CHS and Cole from JC, both great but Cole was better. A team Winning doesnt always mean a individual player was better. Was Danny Ange a better shooting guard than Dominique Wilkins because Boston beat Atlanta 90% of the time? No.

Levy is better.the offers from colleges will prove this. Both are good, dont get me wrong. Sorta like Goolesby from CHS and Cole from JC, both great but Cole was better. A team Winning doesnt always mean a individual player was better. Was Danny Ange a better shooting guard than Dominique Wilkins because Boston beat Atlanta 90% of the time? No.

Her name is Jaycee COE, not cole. Also that comparison makes no sense anyway. Why does it matter who everyone thinks is better? Jackson Co won, time to move on.