8-AA Girls

uknow22

Livingston gets thumped by Pickett Co . Upperman big favorite in district . Nobody else on their level . Great chance to go to the state .

Is this based on the thumping/trip to the woodshed that Pickett put on LA? Pickett handled JC pretty well that beat UHS also. Baylor beat UHS then turned around & lost to LA. I agree the bees are favored but to say no one else is on the same level is ridiculous. PC would also thump Upperman. I will say if this LA team has pride in tradition like teams from LA'S past, they will bounce back after an embarrassing beating on their own home crt. My bet is they do!

I've seen both teams play this season and Livingston is a good team, but Upperman is a very good team. Upperman can go to state. Livingston can put together a good run in the region. Upperman has the perimeter shooting much like Livingston, but Levy puts them on that next level. She's a natural playmaker and when she isn't having a good night, she still draws enough attention from the defense to free up her teammates.

I'm not a fan of either team, I'm saying what I saw.

No she's not. It's not even close at this point and if you watched the game without blinders on then there is no way you could make this statement. She couldn't guard Flynn she struggled all night long against Jackson County. Flynn has won a state championship as a point guard on one of the best programs in the state. This young lady from Upperman has talent and her upside might be more only time will tell but she is not better than Flynn. Only a parent or relative would make a statement like this after watching the game between these two players. You can type in anything you want, Flynn proved it on the floor when it counted. End of discussion. As for the game itself how can you say it was an upset? Jim Brown has owned Upperman his entire career and laid out the blueprint on how to beat them this year. You think it will be any different when Upperman travels to Gainesboro?

Uh...evidently yes...lol

No she's not. It's not even close at this point and if you watched the game without blinders on then there is no way you could make this statement. She couldn't guard Flynn she struggled all night long against Jackson County. Flynn has won a state championship as a point guard on one of the best programs in the state. This young lady from Upperman has talent and her upside might be more only time will tell but she is not better than Flynn. Only a parent or relative would make a statement like this after watching the game between these two players. You can type in anything you want, Flynn proved it on the floor when it counted. End of discussion. As for the game itself how can you say it was an upset? Jim Brown has owned Upperman his entire career and laid out the blueprint on how to beat them this year. You think it will be any different when Upperman travels to Gainesboro?

....... And then reality set in.