8-AA Girls

uknow22

you make it sound as if jc had no fouls. jc had 2 girls foul out and allen sit most of second quarter with foul trouble. so lets be sure what were talking about. both teams had foul trouble and macon started fouling intentionally with over 3 minutes to go which led to them having some foul out. I do believe macon is better than last year but just be glad jc and clarkrange are not in 8AA or you all would be playing for 3rd place. good day

Now hold on my friend! I dont care what happened in this game. Sounded like a pretty good game with JC pulling away. But I think realistically JC would finish 3rd at best this year in 8AA maybe 4th. Clarkrange now is a different story.

As for the fouls it was bad one sided end of discussion! And most years i would agree j.c. or clarkrange could win the district but not this year ,you done good dodging l.a. this year they are a much better team this year than j.c. and j.c. is not even close to being as good as last year.Cental mag would also wax j.c.so i think you would be 3rd if you was in 8aa.

I get so sick of teams blaming the refs when their team loses a game. Macon Co got beat by the better team, end of story. People act like the fouls have to be equal no matter what the situation is in the game. It makes you seem like a bunch of cry babies. Macon was playing physical, and got whistled for it. Was there bad calls? Of course! Did it change the outcome of the game? No!

I get so sick of teams blaming the refs when their team loses a game. Macon Co got beat by the better team, end of story. People act like the fouls have to be equal no matter what the situation is in the game. It makes you seem like a bunch of cry babies. Macon was playing physical, and got whistled for it. Was there bad calls? Of course! Did it change the outcome of the game? No!

Listen,I don't care what you say,that was a terrible called game and everybody knows it.Most years j.c. is a better team but not this year and i still say on a neutral floor this game goes either way and when i say that i don't mean macon is that good,i just don't think j.c. is as good as usual. macon had 3 starters fouled out and just behind by 5 with over 3 min left in the game and the rest on the floor in foul trouble.say what you want but i have seen alot better j.c. teams over the years. p.s. the boys game was the same way.A joke on the calls.

Now hold on my friend! I dont care what happened in this game. Sounded like a pretty good game with JC pulling away. But I think realistically JC would finish 3rd at best this year in 8AA maybe 4th. Clarkrange now is a different story.

Clarkrange is good but come on. Central Mag beat Riverdale and LA is better tham them. Clarkrange would not win this district, either would JC.

Listen,I don't care what you say,that was a terrible called game and everybody knows it.Most years j.c. is a better team but not this year and i still say on a neutral floor this game goes either way and when i say that i don't mean macon is that good,i just don't think j.c. is as good as usual. macon had 3 starters fouled out and just behind by 5 with over 3 min left in the game and the rest on the floor in foul trouble.say what you want but i have seen alot better j.c. teams over the years. p.s. the boys game was the same way.A joke on the calls.

I will agree Both games were not the best officiated but to say they cost Macon girls game is or would be crazy. I believe refs were not good either way. Lastly it was not a 5 point game with three minutes left in game. It was three minutes in third quarter!

I will agree Both games were not the best officiated but to say they cost Macon girls game is or would be crazy. I believe refs were not good either way. Lastly it was not a 5 point game with three minutes left in game. It was three minutes in third quarter!

i never at no point said it cost macon the game.i said at least twice in another gym without the refs bowing down to brown the game could go either way.please dont put words in my mouth and you are dead wrong 5 point game with 3 min left in the game.Then with that time left called foul after foul on macon.im threw here you will see this year j.c.won't win as many games as the past few years and like i said macon got a long way to go because i promise they will play alot of teams this year better than j.c.this year not last year.

jackson is good but not that good.It was a 5 point game untill 3min left in the game.Then with the 15 fouls to 5 took a hit on macon.On a nuteral floor it could go either way. At the end of the first quarter is was 9 fouls macon and 2 fouls jackson.It was a terrible called game and if you touched or bumped a j.c. player a foul was called.Again remember in the second half it was 15 fouls to 5 in favor of jackson.The whole game was close untill the last 3 min.I don't care what nobody says and it was a terrible and i mean terrible called game. jackson is jackson they are always good and well coached but they got alot and i mean alot of help from the refs last night.

typical macon fan.I never heard as many lame excuses in my life.Of course your going to get the worst end of the deal on calls at jackson but did you ever think might of got out coached or maybe jackson players wanted more than macon's.Refs don't win or lose ball games no matter had bad the calling is. coaches and players win or lose games.I maybe wrong but going to be a another long year for macon.

Clarkrange is good but come on. Central Mag beat Riverdale and LA is better tham them. Clarkrange would not win this district, either would JC.

RDale is good but has proven nothing yet this year. Blackman is the best team in the nation and if I've heard correctly Oakland is up and coming too this season and may be competing with Rdale. Clarkrange could very well win 8-AA this season if they were in it.

RDale is good but has proven nothing yet this year. Blackman is the best team in the nation and if I've heard correctly Oakland is up and coming too this season and may be competing with Rdale. Clarkrange could very well win 8-AA this season if they were in it.

Riverdale is not Blackman agree, but is a top 10 3a team. CM and LA would beat Clarkrange in my opinion. All three have almost all there players back, and LA and CM were better last year.

cannon co plays clarkrange this year in a Christmas tourney we will see what they got