8-AA Girls

uknow22

UCM u didn't even have CM and Smith as ur top 4. Know way DC is ahead of Upperman. DC dont work hard enough to finish up higher in the district. The girls all mention that Cope stays on his phone more in practice then he actually practices. No idea just what is stated by most. They are pretty talented this year I just dont understand. Maybe he is sending in plays via text messaging. Lol.

UCM u didn't even have CM and Smith as ur top 4. Know way DC is ahead of Upperman. DC dont work hard enough to finish up higher in the district. The girls all mention that Cope stays on his phone more in practice then he actually practices. No idea just what is stated by most. They are pretty talented this year I just dont understand. Maybe he is sending in plays via text messaging. Lol.

Like I said, CM and SC will have to make me a believe first. Cannon, Macon,Upperman have very strong coaches and feeder systems with Cannon have the best coach of those three in my opinion. MC and UH have young teams with almost everyone back from last season.SC has one great player surronded by average talent. We will find out soon enough.

A couple of questions about DC girls basketball. How is the Panter girl doing. Will she start or play alot of minutes. Very talented. Also who are the DC girls playing in their scrimmages or are they going to playdays.

Pretty sure Hanah is the 6th man and I heard they were playing RBS this week. Not sure when though.