8-AA Girls

uknow22

ok so we all agree York at 8th. I don't see UH at 7th. I still think LA is the class of the district till I see otherwise from Central Mag.

I agree L..A. is the team to beat.C.m. will be the second best team and somebody had macon at fourth they had better really improved from last year to be ahead of the other teams cause last year they had the worst defence and rebounding in the district.Teams like cannon and d.c.and upp are solid at all phases of the game and very well coached.I heard macon is going to another district next year,it's back to cupcake for them if what i hear is true.

Well he is talented enough this year to get to the region semi finals. Let's see all that hard work pay off. Lol. If these girls had worked hard in the preseason then I believe their goals would have been obtainable. Lackluster effort and coaching in practice will come back to haunt us. If he coached as much as he is on his cell phone in practice then we would be heading in the right direction. Don't believe me ask any player. Well hope to make the scrimmage tomorrow, probably won't be much but worth checking out.

Well he is talented enough this year to get to the region semi finals. Let's see all that hard work pay off. Lol. If these girls had worked hard in the preseason then I believe their goals would have been obtainable. Lackluster effort and coaching in practice will come back to haunt us. If he coached as much as he is on his cell phone in practice then we would be heading in the right direction. Don't believe me ask any player. Well hope to make the scrimmage tomorrow, probably won't be much but worth checking out.

Iceman what you gotta against cope? You are always dogging him. Your lucky he does not hit you in the nose if you go to DCHS gym. He has done more with that program than anyone in decades, check their district record before he showed up. You must be a parent who's kid was not good enough to play or someone who wanted to be a coach and does not. Support cope and the girls IF you really want them to be successful.

Nothing personal MrBasketball. Ur right in most of ur comments. He is a good coach. I will tell u this that the growing sentiment in the community and I promise u I'm not alone is that if he spent as much time on the floor as he does his extracurricular activities off the floor he would be well respected and here stay as long as he wishes. Ur right no one will probably do what he has done. I commend him. Just remember in a small town everyone knows what u do especially if it pertains to coaching their daughter. I'll back off with the comments just don't want him to do something he will regret. He is a good person that is for sure.