Enrollment Numbers are Out

EHSTrack06

AlcoaBasketball,

May I ask what your affiliation with Alcoa HS is? You seem to be a new poster but very proud of your alma mater (I'm assuming)? Great insight into the program, I think the state eagerly anticipates what Alcoa decides to do.

I am very proud of Alcoa, and I wish it was my alma mater. I'm no bandwagon though, because I am personally involved with them (I can't really reveal how on here without people seeking me out, but the Goons could tell you, or I could Friday at CAK if I meet you).

Truth be told, I'm not sure what Alcoa will do, because even if we do decide to move up, the T$$AA still has to vote on it. I'll ask the AD next chance I get.

I am very proud of Alcoa, and I wish it was my alma mater. I'm no bandwagon though, because I am personally involved with them (I can't really reveal how on here without people seeking me out, but the Goons could tell you, or I could Friday at CAK if I meet you).

Truth be told, I'm not sure what Alcoa will do, because even if we do decide to move up, the T$$AA still has to vote on it. I'll ask the AD next chance I get.

If you want to meet its not that hard to find me. Just look for the biggest beard on the big Polynesian and thats me, I'm a pretty friendly guy!

If Elizabethton stays in 3a with CD, West Greene, Unicoi and Johnson County their crowds will be way down and the vistors side at everyone of the schools except Unicoi would not hold the crowd or the band. I hope they move to 4a if they don't that new stadium if it ever gets built can have the seats cut back by a 1000 or 1500.

Edited by Tab