District 11AA

Wavotiger10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very compettive games between Waverly and Creekwood last season, other than the blowout at Creekwood. The transfer in question is actually closer to 6'5" and a very decent player. Look for this season to be more of the same, very competitive! Waverly did lose a starter from last years team, a shooting guard, hopefully they can replace his leadership and scoring ability. I look for Waverly to be a much more physical team this season, considering they have most of the senior starters playing football this season, all of them have added some strength, just may take a while to get into basketball shape once the football season is over. Can't wait for it all to start.

You must be a waverly fan to post a comment like that? Creekwood did not loose a starter and they was beaten badly on the boards last year but don't sleep on Creekwood this year. They will be banging on the boards all year and two very good games this year. I know basketball and i will go ahead and say it right now. WATCH OUT BECAUSE CREEKWOOD IS COMING... 

I am very familar with the Creekwood basketball program, at some time or another, the Creekwood squad and Waverly squad have played together on the same travel teams. Like I said in an earlier post, the Waverly, Creekwood games will be very competitve, more than likely they will probably play 3 to 4 times this year, which will be great, because I enjoy watching good basketball. I will have to give the edge to Waverly at present, until Creekwood can get over the hump and win the big game, once that happens, Creekwood will be very dangerous and could go a long way, until then its still Waverly's district to win.

Very compettive games between Waverly and Creekwood last season, other than the blowout at Creekwood. The transfer in question is actually closer to 6'5" and a very decent player. Look for this season to be more of the same, very competitive! Waverly did lose a starter from last years team, a shooting guard, hopefully they can replace his leadership and scoring ability. I look for Waverly to be a much more physical team this season, considering they have most of the senior starters playing football this season, all of them have added some strength, just may take a while to get into basketball shape once the football season is over. Can't wait for it all to start.

Where is the Dotson kid going to play? Or is he who you speak of as a transfer?

Edited by Jacketman89