District 11AA

Wavotiger10

Creekwood is top of the district that's for sure then Waverly and next game will be fun to watch in Waverly and on another note Creekwood and CPA will be the game to watch for the year. I've been pondering myself when I see a tweet from a player from Jackson South Side saying they blew CW out? When is blowing a team out winning by 2? I know Creekwood is a young team and hope I don't see a loss in the near future for this team but someone may slip up and get them. They need to prove me wrong and keep playing ball

Wavoh8ter I am a Waverly Tiger alumn and player. I was part of the football and Basketball team. I have watched your post since you started trolling back in football season. First you trolled Shoumake. Got rid of him. But that wasn't enough. You continued. You have become ridiculous. You are not from East Tennessee. You could be from Charlotte. I at first thought you were a Waverly fan who wanted to get rid of Shoumake but after he left you continued. What is really scary is you seem to know what happens at every Waverly game so something tells me you attend a lot of them so you are either a Stewart County or Camden Fan. I am asking you to back down!

Wavoh8ter I am a Waverly Tiger alumn and player. I was part of the football and Basketball team. I have watched your post since you started trolling back in football season. First you trolled Shoumake. Got rid of him. But that wasn't enough. You continued. You have become ridiculous. You are not from East Tennessee. You could be from Charlotte. I at first thought you were a Waverly fan who wanted to get rid of Shoumake but after he left you continued. What is really scary is you seem to know what happens at every Waverly game so something tells me you attend a lot of them so you are either a Stewart County or Camden Fan. I am asking you to back down!

He is a Redhawks fan...You can listen to Waverly basketball online and even watch some depending on who they are playing..welcome to the internet age..but yeah the civil people here just ignore him.

I'm a CREEKWOOD fan and I'm amazed at how you crybaby Waverly fans get your feathers ruffled since CREEKWOOD has shown they are superior to your undisciplined Tigers. I am impressed with that big victory of Houston County, another classless win for a team who has terrible sportsmanship just like their coach. Enjoy the wins because the Red Hawk express is coming to a gym to kick your butts again very soon.