• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Mamawvolley

Predictions for 2014 State Tournaments

goodpasture no brainer in single A the comp is totally awful

same answer in D-2 A Webb will have no problem

AAA-brentwood Siegel will play twice during event look for Siegel to defend their home court

AA- CAK should win but there's a sleeper out there

D2- AA All 4 teams solid any could win

Brentwood will win, and it is horrible not getting to play at MTSU. You can't tell me other colleges wouldn't jump at the chance to host. I will never support a Rick Ensell team. Ever.

Hard Angle which school are you with?

yeah AA I can see it being CAK, Harpeth, Page, Knox Catholic, but look out for Signal Mtn. from what I have heard they are the dark horse. I personally have signal vs. Harpeth in AA finals. for AAA siegel and brentwood, and A probably Goodpasture.

you know tarp I was thinking the same thing, but for Page, I haven't seen y'all but from what I have heard. Y'all are a lot better from last year. If that is true then Y'all are my current favorites to win the whole thing vs Harpeth.