Predictions for 2014 State Tournaments

Mamawvolley

Farragut wouldnt win state with the best coach in the state.  They don't have the talent top to bottom that the best teams in the state do. Brentwood, Ravenwood, Siegel etc just have more talent.   Still not sure why they never come to middle tennessee. They typically come to the state and get hammered, i think many times because they have been playing poor competition for most of the year.  11 AAA top four is typically better than the half of the teams that qualify for the state.

Clifford are you a moron? Are you even watching these matches. Farragut beat us first game and is playing us even. Ravenwood? I am laughing. I don't agree at all. Volleyball is much better balanced. Quit living in fantasy land? What has Siegal ever won? Knoxville Catholic looks great. Sullivan South, who they beat is always tough. Anderson County is a devil to play but has been down two years but three years ago they came to middle Tennessee and beat all of only to get upset in Region by a big Bearden team who made it to the final three. You don't speak for middle TN, better cheer harder.

That makes me laugh.  So it takes a coacht post to get Farragut fired up huh.  What does Siegel have to do with any of this?  Other than winning the District, Region and Substate almost every year, Siegel hasn't won anything.   They have never been good enough to win the state. There have been only a handful of teams in AAA in the last 15 years that have been good enough.  Ravenwood, Brentwood or Indy were the majority.  Those DB teams were great. The two best teams in the state come out of 11AAA every year.  How can you say there is balance?

I would love it if FHS they made it to the State Championship--it is just unlikely. 

Edited by clifford20

I am so confused by you. I have never said there weren't other good teams. I agree that south, ac, Siegel, Farragut are all good. I am agreeing with you in that. But you are right. Bwood is hands down the best program. It isn't close. They will win another this year prob. I have never touted Siegel as the best. Ever. I'm not calling you names or attacking you.