Gerry Bertier's 3A Playoff Predictions after Week 8

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm.... Camden. There back has over 1500 yards already this year. But idk much about Pearl Cohn. I think East is overrated though. But we will see buddy. :)

Correction, you don't know much about TN hs football if you think E.Nashville is overrated, especially after 2nite, but no need to splain, it will all work itself out.....

And waverlys opponents are 22-41. Don't see much difference there fella. Do you have a glass house or something. You say Camden is just as good as PC and maybe you are right no one knows for sure but PC was ranked top five in 4a before last night with their only loss coming to MBA by about three points. Where was Camden ranked and who have they played. Have y'all played against one of the best running backs in the state if not the best who has many D1 offers with the latest being Ohio state. And you say east is overrated. Come on bro.

And waverlys opponents are 22-41. Don't see much difference there fella. Do you have a glass house or something. You say Camden is just as good as PC and maybe you are right no one knows for sure but PC was ranked top five in 4a before last night with their only loss coming to MBA by about three points. Where was Camden ranked and who have they played. Have y'all played against one of the best running backs in the state if not the best who has many D1 offers with the latest being Ohio state. And you say east is overrated. Come on bro.

My thoughts exactly, PC lost to MBA by 9 but still, they were in that game w/ a chance to win it.....

Gerry do you see any quad this year that is stacked like quad three was last year. To me quad four might be the most competitive with several of those teams already beating each other up.

In terms of the number of quality teams I think Quad 3 is still the deepest. Alcoa will walk through Quad 1 and I believe Notre Dame will be the favorite for Quad 2, Quad 3 has two teams East Nashville and CPA that I believe are heads and shoulders above any team out West.