Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

I've talked to (or rather listened) two of the guys and they are ready to just call the season so I don't see us putting much of an effort tomorrow night. It's unfortunate to because as a previous poster commented, we have played well at the end of some of these games but just to late to get the win!

I don't believe this for one second. Giles will bring all they got. Surely their morale isn't that low. If that's the case, maybe it is the coach. It's his job to keep the players head right, but hey what do I care?? :)

Maybe @cornerback10 can come coach the bobcats???

My source tells me MC has been getting after it at practice all week. Those boys really want it.

I'm hoping for play-off experience to kick in Tiger 4. The atmosphere totally changes for it. Giles players have tasted a good dose of it. Heck. We even have had STARSNBARS post on our threads! That's when you know you have made the big time.

Both teams are matched up well. If Giles had been more successful during the regular season this game would have come in a later round. Water under the bridge though. The winner of this game will play for a while.... :ph34r: