Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

My breakfast crow was a little dry this morning.Trevor Holder played a great game and if he did great that means the O line did their job.Congrats.I hope #9 trades that blue and white in for some orange and white they need another beast on rocky top.

Trevor played a great game. Harrison runs really good routes and is a very talented receiver. Your defense stepped up as a whole. I would love to see #9 in orange and white as well. It was a great game. Good luck bobcats. You guys wanted it more. Don't get content. Go get it.

Trevor played a great game. Harrison runs really good routes and is a very talented receiver. Your defense stepped up as a whole. I would love to see #9 in orange and white as well. It was a great game. Good luck bobcats. You guys wanted it more. Don't get content. Go get it.

Thanks Tiger 4. #10 has heart. He's also where I get my read on the team attitude. He's never wavered from telling me they were ready & positive. That's the kind of young man he is. Don't know if you know this but him and some others visited the grave sites of their fallen teammates yesterday. Already in their youth they understand commitment, teamwork, & character. Tons of it...... :ph34r: