Rhea County @ East Hamilton

I've heard from multiple sources that the stadium seating comes at a premium. Is this the case at EH? I know all stadiums can't be like Eagle Stadium, but we tend to travel well compared to other schools. Do we need to bring chairs tonight? Will the EH fans scoot over and let the rest of us sit with them? It seems like almost everywhere we've went this year that we've sat on the visitor's side AND took part of the home bleachers as well.

Rhea in a close one. Hopefully it's a clean game and Rhea can continue to cruise towards the playoffs.

Yes seating is an issue. The away side seats 400 and the home side 800. The home side will fill. The stadium is called Hurricane Hill behind the home side there is a great grass hill that is perfect for lawn chairs and is the best place to see the game. We have had as many as 400 on that hill. We also allow folks to stand or sit around the tract. We have had up to 7500 at a home game. I would suggest that folks bring lawn chairs and sit on the hill or track.

Plenty of parking, but from the interstate it is a two lane road all the way to the school Traffic will back up. If folks try to get to the game at 7:15 you will miss the kickoff. 6:45 is a good time to get there.

Are the EH fans still behind the Canes? A lot of fans abandon their team when they're in the middle of a bad season.

Are the EH fans still behind the Canes? A lot of fans abandon their team when they're in the middle of a bad season.

No we are still get big crowds. Yes we have some dad's that think they know more then the coaches. It's like this of the 22 starters 16 of them will return next year. We lost our 1st and 2nd  QB we are know using a kid that has not played the position since he was 11 in Pop Warner. there also been some key season ending injuries at key areas. We started a new offense this year. We had to replace Herndon, Gatewood both Francios boys, Parker, Lenoir, all who are playing college ball now. Also graduated some key lineman. So this is about right. I checked the TSSAA web site East Ham has played more teams with a 500 record or better more than anyone else in 5A. A schedule that includes, Signal, Ooltewah, Kingsport DB, Riverdale, Cleveland, Rhea, and Soddy and Walker Valley the 1st 6 are in the playoffs and the other 2 have shots so 6 and maybe 8 teams on our schedule will go to the playoffs. So the record is pretty close to right. But we have fans that just don't get it. Truth be known we had a shot and could have beaten Signal, and Cleveland if we had done that we are in the mix for a playoff spot. Riverdale, Kingsport DB, Ooltewah were just way better then us and it showed.

Rhea wins 42-14! They beat us up pretty bad. I mean we could not stop them at all. #6 for EH had 125 rushing and 110 passing other then that not much. If this was a prize fight they would have stopped it. Coleman in his 2nd game back might be lost. Not really disappointed or upset Rhea is just a lot better team.

Well the Canes fought hard but that ground game of Rhea is hard to stop. Is Coleman ok