Pam Bonee new Catholic coach?

K2ruth

You asked me who I would like to have and then you tell me Bearden can't have them. the question wasn't, "out of the coaches that may take the bearden job, who would you like". You just asked who I would like. Those are the four.

I wouldn't take williams, foster or petrik Together let alone one of the 3. They are TERRIBLE. ALL 3 OF THEM!!!!

K2 when did you get to Knoxville? Do you know the volleyball history? If your child never played here how do you know which coaches are good and which are bad? What do you think about Williams, petrik and foster? 

So, do you still have to be a Knox County employee to coach at a Knox County school?  If so, wouldn't that put Tom and Chris out automatically?  Not sure about the other 2 coaches.  I think Chris could coach at Webb because it's not Knox County.  I'm really interested in seeing how this coaching thing plays out at Bearden.  It will decide whether we play high school volleyball or try black ops next year.  I just hope they get someone with real knowledge about the game.  Not someone who's just been around it for a while or played it in high school.  It's time to elevate the high school game level in Knoxville.