South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

You won't be able to dodge us starting next year.

Lol Boyd the next few years won't be dodging anyone. This year even as young as they are they would be best team Marion has seen so far outside of Central. This year is Marion's year to win one but the next two to three years is Boyd's. Watch for Rockwood to come out of Quad 1 if they can play well on the road. Transfer from Oak Ridge a few weeks back has taken them up a notch.

Edited by TonyHorton91281

Lol Boyd the next few years won't be dodging anyone. This year even as young as they are they would be best team Marion has seen so far outside of Central. This year is Marion's year to win one but the next two to three years is Boyd's. Watch for Rockwood to come out of Quad 1 if they can play well on the road. Transfer from Oak Ridge a few weeks back has taken them up a notch.

Don't be shocked if MC is better next year.

The 2015 Marion team will be much like the 2008 SP team in terms of having multiple starters returning, but the loss of one outstanding player will be tough to overcome. #40 will be a good FB for Marion the next two seasons. Besides with his last name he has no choice, but to be tough. In 2008 SP had lost Robert Robinson. In 2015 MC will have lost Z Train. They will be better in spots, but #1 won't be replaced.

I would first want to congratulate my alma mater for finally being able to win against them down there.  I could not make it last night because of my several speaking engagments and mingling with other legends over in the Carolinas.   I am trying to get up I-40 now as we speak in the snow.  I was hoping to get to let sportman, Old Pirate, Roy Dillard, pegleg, rlh, Ambassador, powerp, truth prevails, nohope, purplepower, and MrsGB breath some of the same air last night the legend was breathing but I was just not able to make it.  Sportman always loves to just be in the same atmosphere as a legend such as myself.  Another reason I did not come last night is my carpal tunnel has flared up and I did not want to let anyone down that might have wanted an autograph from a legend such as myself.  Marion County has a future living legend strolling the sidelines.  It is good to see that all the extra baggage from recent years is gone to other places.  Hopefully I will make it to David Baxter stadium to watch some of the young lads during the playoffs.   #1 will achieve instant legend status if he can carry these Marion County boys to hoist the gold ball.  I will also be keeping my eye on #10, 21, and 24.  There are several other young lads that could possibly also achieve legend status.  Good look to all the young lads and remember achieving legend status is a choice.

Edited by TheLivingLegend

Just remember this post

Didn't say they won't be good. They just won't be better for the fact that ambassador said. Zeman sets up the other running backs for jasper just like Robert Robinson set up montrel Mitchell, David jones, and kartrez bibbs. But with Bryce and josh both back they will be fine offensively. That was my point.